LOVINGLY CONNECTED:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

LOVINGLY CONNECTED:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:32 pm

Lovingly Connected:

There's a oneness with life that comes from a deep place, it's not something that any human activity can make happen, it's the connection to love that comes from the heart of the Universe...

In my experience love cannot expand on its own, it needs others. Deepening a connection with others deepens the love in our heart, and this is what connects us. If this connection to each other were to happen, there would be no more greed, hate, or war because we will fall over each other in love; it's in this love for each other that the true magnificence of life can be experienced. A majestic sunset, a cool ocean breeze, the magnificence of a star filled night, loving yourself and others, a connection to all humanity, these are experiences from the depths of love.

I don't profess to know what love is, but I do understand how a connection to others deepens my love. When I experience this, it leaves me speechless and because of all of you, I have been speechless many times in the last eleven years. I'm using the word love to describe this, but to feel this connection words cannot truly explain it. To watch in awe as I'm speaking to someone and as I explain what I went through I see a sparkle of love in their eyes, to me this a true connection. This is a oneness with all of life that comes from such a deep place and it's not something that any human activity can make happen...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”