A DOING AGENDA:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

A DOING AGENDA:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:39 am

A Doing Agenda:

When you have to be doing you’re distracted from your inner place of being (quietness) and if you’re not careful, even when you are idle you can be just as distracted from your inner place of being by needing to do...

It's not like a quiet mind is something that just happens. At times it's naturally more quiet than others, but quietness is not the default mind for most, at least it wasn't for me. Sometimes if I can I have to stop doing and just sit, it’s almost like there’s a reset button for my mind. I can usually tell I need to sit when my view is to do. I'm not talking about when I have to do something like work, or I have an appointment, or certain things that need to be done, when this happens the mind is busy so the distractions don't allow the mind to know it isn’t quiet. I'm talking about mostly when not much is happening and I’m afforded the flexibility to pretty much do as I want, that's when the mind really wants to do because it doesn't have a set agenda.

When there's idle time without a set agenda it's then that the mind creates the most chaos because it's looking for structure, it's looking to set an some kind of agenda. Your own mind will make you believe all kinds of nonsense and one of these is it needs structure. Quietness doesn't need structure because it exist in the moment of what is so what's occurring at this exact moment is all the structure the quiet mind needs. The doing mind needs structure so it has something to do. The quiet mind sustains a place of quietness simply because it doesn't need to do anything to be quiet...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”