QUIET BEYOND THE NOISE:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

QUIET BEYOND THE NOISE:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:29 pm

Quiet Beyond the Noise:

There's a quietness beyond the noise that gives rise to all that life has to offer. If this quietness isn't observed you will live in a world of noise and in this world the only thing offered is the noise manifested as form...

I was observing a snowfall the other day and I had to take out the trash from the evenings dinner. As I went outside there was a quietness that was actually deafening. How can quietness be deafening you may ask, but it was a quietness that was so loud that it deadened all the surrounding noise. I was very much aware of this quietness and it was eerily quiet outside except for the snow coming down. It was beautiful and the quietness observed was equally as beautiful. Noise doesn't generate beauty it generates noise, and quietness doesn't generate beauty either because quietness itself is beauty; without quietness beauty cannot exist.

To understand quietness it’s imperative to understand noise. The noise needs the quietness for without it there wouldn't be anywhere for the noise to arise from, but the quietness needs nothing to arise, it is self sustaining needing nothing to be. This is why meditation is so valuable in our human evolution because without it we are a society of noise. All you need to do is look around and see evidence upon evidence of this. It’s nearly impossible because of the lack of practice for most people to be quiet for even 5 minutes in their daily life, so that means their life is strictly lived in noise. This is not a perception of things, this is truth. Quietness can be deafening, but noise can't be silent. If you live a life that’s filled with noise then you won't have much peace in your life because you won't be able to hear the quietness, but if you live a life that is filled with quietness, even if there is noise the quietness can be so deafening that the noise will not be heard. In quietness all of life arises, in noise there's noise and not much else...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”