YOUR OWN RADIANCE

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

YOUR OWN RADIANCE

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:30 pm

Your Own Radiance:

It's the selfish view of “I” that keeps you from the awareness of your own radiance and this awareness of radiance only comes when the outside distractions fall away because of looking within...

Although we are all the same as far as how we exist, there are some who do see things a little differently than most. This happen when you are looking at yourself. I wouldn't say some people are chosen, but I would say there are some that are more inclined to not attach to a selfish view and look within; this allows for the possibility of more awareness than if you are in the grip of a mind based view. The two existences I’ve experienced are vastly different, one was in the direction of being mind based where there wasn’t much awareness and there was much self created suffering. The other which I'm living now, is a view where there’s awareness of the heart. The differences in the two views is the mind based one created suffering and was done in unconscious ignorance. The one today is lived in awareness of the radiance within me. Today my view is as it is because the selfish distractions don't control me as much as they once did; there is still conditioning, I'm just not as controlled by it because of awareness.

The awareness of your own radiance that occurs is a by product of truly looking at yourself. As the selfish view is let go of it opens up space to allow wisdom, insight and awareness to occur. This opening is directly linked to the letting go of “I”. It's the “I” that blocks awareness of your own radiance and it's the cause of all suffering. Ever so slowing when one begins to look inward the distractions of “I” fall away. To me this is what is revealed to those people that are consider special, but all they did was look inward. This looking inward is available to everyone, but you will have to overcome the selfish view that keeps you distracted from the awareness of your own radiance and it will only be seen when you truly look at yourself...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”