TRULY HAVING A CHOICE:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

TRULY HAVING A CHOICE:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:31 pm

Truly Having a Choice:

It may seem as though everyone has the choice on whether to change or stay the same, but it's only those who truly know it's their conditioning that needs to be changed that have a choice...

I took a shower the other day and when I got out the mirror was foggy from the steam. I took out the blow dryer and cleared up the mirror. What also became clear was my awareness of how everything that happens in life is a result of conditions being a certain way and the only way it will change is when the conditioning changes. This is a fact, it doesn't take a belief for this to occur; get a pot of water to 212 degrees and it will boil. All things in life have certain operating principles and when conditions are in line with those, a natural course of action takes place. It's what happens with every living thing that begins life, whether humans, animals, plants, clouds, stars and so on, nothing truly happens independently on its own, it's all caused by something else.

In the case of behavior it's the same way, no one acts a certain way just because, there’s always the root cause behind every action. Unless this root is exposed, nothing can change; it's not that it won't change, it can't. This is why there's suffering in the world, nothing inherently makes you suffer, your own mind does this and only because of the way it's conditioned. When something happens, many times people see it differently so it affects them differently, but there are some things that are the same no matter what. If there's isn't oxygen, you will die, if the heart stops, same result, this happens as a result of conditions. So although it seems everyone has the choice on whether to change or stay the same, only those who truly know it's the conditioning that needs to be changed have this choice...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”