ATTACHED LIMITS:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

ATTACHED LIMITS:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:34 pm

Attached Limits:

Whatever it is that you attach to it becomes your limit. If you don't stop attaching so there’s some semblance of quiet created in between your ears, which allows your heart to open, you will be the one who suffers the most...

The so called choice (there really isn’t one) to attach to something is the doorway to suffering, there’s not really a choice because of the way the Conditioned Mind attaches. Your suffering is inevitable because of the conditioned attachments that’s in place. If this is to ever be different you will have to have some quiet so the attachment is replaced by first quiet and eventually love; this is a universal law. Attach to whatever your desire of the day is, just understand there will always be some attached desire that will cause you to suffer. Today it's your boss tomorrow it's the leaders of your country or its the relatives, traffic, weather, and so on. This will never change until there is quiet for love to arise. Whatever you attach to one and bemoan it’s because you don't truly have the enough quiet for love in your heart to manifest. This is strong language, but it's true.

Unconditional love only arises without one iota of attachment. This is a truth the Conditioned Mind doesn't allow most to see. I have love for all humanity, what I don't have is love for humanity's conditioning, but I do understand it and I choose not to attach to conditioned nonsense. To attach to things is to suffer regardless of who or what you are attaching to because it’s a limit. Until this is understood you become limited by the very thing you attach to. This is a Universal Law; you cannot be separate from the energy that comes from you because it’s arises from within. Stop attaching and in quiet your heart will open, but if you don't you are the one who will suffer the most by remaining with the limits of what you are attaching to...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”