NO REAL VOID:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

NO REAL VOID:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:35 pm

No Real Void:

The inner void that keeps you from your peace has nothing to do with life, it’s a creation of your own mind and it’s what causes the opening that makes you believe you’re not at peace...

There are practical ways to minimize choosing to attach to thoughts that allow all discontents to arise, this unconscious conditioning is why one gets a sense of a void. The Conditioned Mind develops this as you do things that are destructive to your own well being. Why this void is developed I'm not sure, but I do know it can be described only as insane because your own mind creates this.

I know now it was my own mind that created every void that arose from within myself, and because of the shift that occurred about eleven years ago there is now awareness of it so I don’t create it anymore. I sit to develop discipline which allows the mind to settle into awareness. If there isn’t discipline, the conditioning nor will the arisen void be understood so you will be led around like a puppet on a string. Life does nothing to you, it’s your own mind that does it all. Why you live in a voided place as opposed to a place of peace will never be different until the conditioning that makes it so becomes different. All I ever wanted in my life was to be at peace, but I wasn’t aware it was my own mind that created a void which made me believe I wasn’t...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”