HEART ENERGY

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

HEART ENERGY

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:44 pm

Heart Energy:

The energy that unites humanity is heart energy. When you’re in this space others are attracted to it as it’s the one place where there’s unity simply because the heart’s energy is of love...

It's extremely important to connect with the energy of the heart so you can be an example and show others there's a place they can turn to. I know many people read the articles I write and they’re expected to be there, I don't mind this because what is shared is from my heart and I know they will provide unity. Everyone needs a place of unity that provides a cushion from the unconscious world. It does matter where you go for this, if you go to a blind place it may feel like unity, but it’s not. If you’re blinded by unconsciousness the day will still go by because that’s the way life is, but if you're spending the same day in the energy of the heart, you will experience unity with others and thus love.

Don't be concerned with what others say, just connect with the energy of the heart; let nothing take you from that. Being connected to heart energy in a world that’s mostly based in “I” (the mind) will allow others to also connect to the heart which is where a true transformation occurs. The heart energy that unites you to someone is the energy that becomes a part of humanity. Life is an open experience and if you're not learning from it, you’re most likely living from the mind. When you truly see these mind made stories aren’t needed, they disappear. This disappearance allows unity and when you’re in this space of heart energy, others will also be attracted to it as it’s the one place where there’s unity of all humanity and it’s simply because of love...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”