FOLLOW YOUR HEART:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

FOLLOW YOUR HEART:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:45 pm

Follow Your Heart:

If you truly want to follow your heart look no further then this moment. Unless the mind settles and there's awareness of this, following your heart will never be realized because you will be caught in the delusion of a thought that’s not real...

I know many in society attach to following what they think ( I think therefore I am) but if this is looked at closely you just may see how this holds you in captivity to a mind that makes things up instead of following your heart. When you’re following the urge of a so called thought, the reality of the heart just passes you by. This doesn't mean you can't have your thoughts and go after them, just realize a thought is nothing more than a delusion. Even if everything is exactly how you think it should be and it becomes your reality, thinking this will make you happy is where the delusion arises from. This falls in line with the thought that the grass is greener on the other side, but that’s just another delusion.

How many people pick their spouse, their job, the house they live in, having children, or whatever else you thought you wanted, only to turn around and complain about it. Your choices are made because you think they’re what you need and yet when they become a reality it’s not long before you realize they’re not as fulfilling as you thought they would be, or you’re okay with certain aspects of your life, but you always find something else to complain about. If you truly want to follow your heart look no further then this moment and realize good, bad, or indifferent you are not your thoughts. Unless the mind settles and you become aware of this, your life will never truly be lived because you will be caught up in the thought of what you think you need instead of simply following your heart...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”