BLIND WANTING:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

BLIND WANTING:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:16 am

Blind Wanting:

The Conditioned Mind creates a view based in the blind wanting of the world. It’s difficult to break this because most of what goes on in our daily lives blindly reinforces this. An awakened view is simply aware of awareness...

I understand life's struggles have nothing to do with life, it’s an blind view based in the world of wanting that cause struggles, and this is because this view is controlled by a blind mind. When blind wanting is fulfilled and things are seemingly as you want them there's not much of a struggle with life; life is considered good. When things are going the way that you want what causes your struggles are masked over and blindly pushed aside. When this is done it makes the base of your life blindly centered in the world of wanting and you’ll get pulled around by this like a dog on a leash.

The more this blind wanting is adhered to the more suffering there will be in your life. Sometimes it’s very subtle, but it’s there. Even if you’re not aware of being controlled by your blind wanting, it still produces suffering. The suffering doesn't occur because you don't get your way, it occurs by being in a state where the blind wanting is in control.

The less the world of blind wanting (I want, what I want, when I want it) is the base of your view, the less you struggle with yourself and with life; this is simply because blind wanting isn’t in control. When you’re unaware of this drama and chaos are created; there’s immense suffering in this unawareness. Practice being in a łspace of no wanting, with no wanting there’s no blindness. When you don't have blind wanting you don't reach and when you don't reach, you don't create problems that cause suffering; a free mind is free because there’s no blind wanting...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”