YOU ARE HERE X

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

YOU ARE HERE X

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:41 am

You Are Here X

When the body is used to remain present you begin living your life in the only place that truly exist; where you are. In this space you find love, but this isn't a story, it's the love of just being where you are...

There is no reason whatsoever that a person has to suffer today because there is enough information available to remove the ignorance that causes it, but this is a truth that you must experience for yourself. No book, video, guru, religion, therapist, self proclaimed enlightened teacher, program: 12 step or otherwise, or anything else can show you truth, they can only point the way and that's it. What I know today has always been there, but although I've been pointed in the same direction for years, it's message did not click with me until I was ready to see it eleven years ago. It may not always be understood why I do what I do or say, but if you saw what I see, you would do what I do.

I see much needless suffering in the world around me (I say it's needless because it doesn’t have to be) and that's even with those who proclaim they're awake. It doesn't take much to know whether one is truly awake, all that needs to be seen is where the attachments are and suffering will not be far behind. If you want to stop suffering, stop using the mind and learn to use the body. The body is always where you are, it’s why the breath is used in meditation, you can't take a past or future breath, you can only breathe now. When the body is used to place you where you are, the mind made suffering loses its energy and lo and behold you begin living your life in the only place it exist; where you are. In this space you find true love, not the story of love, but the love of where you are in the present moment where nothing else exist...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”