TWO DIRECTIONS:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

TWO DIRECTIONS:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:48 am

Two Directions:

There are basically two directions you can live from, one is you run away from life sand keep reaching outside yourself, and the other is you are willing to face yourself which is the direction that will bring you freedom...

Suffering in this existence is pretty much a given because of the direction of the Conditioned Mind, but it doesn't have to be this way. There are many lessons to learn in this life, but until it's realized there are two directions you can live from, you're most likely to be stuck in the one that causes suffering. This is the dog chasing its tail suffering and it never ends because it can't. It's controlling energy embraces the attachment of "I" and as long as this is in place you can’t escape its grip. "I" keeps you going in this direction and since nothing satisfies the unquenchable thirst of "I" this is why you suffer; "I" is always thirsty. Even though this is the suffering that's in place for most people, there is another direction you can live from that is beneficial to the well being and yourself and all humanity; this direction pushes you to a state where there is freedom.

This freedom is from the direction of "I" not from suffering because without "I" there's no one to suffer. This other direction leads to freedom because as agitated energy arises, instead of attaching to it, you allow it to push you in a direction of new insights and revelations; you’re with whatever arises. There's no reaching for anything here, there's no running from it or using something as a distraction. What happens when you make a stand with what arises, the lies of "I" are exposed, and if there's no direction from "I" there's no direction of suffering. Read this very carefully and if the full meaning of this can be grasped, freedom from the direction of suffering will begin to expand, but understand this will only occur when there isn’t an "I" dictating your direction...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”