NATURAL INSTINCTS

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

NATURAL INSTINCTS

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:46 pm

Natural Instincts:

Your natural instincts put you in harmony with life, so take heed and understand life doesn’t really do anything to you, but when you act from a place of “I” it’s unnatural and it will certainly seem like it does...

Natural Instincts are in place and they put you in harmony with life, they're also in place to offer protection against certain behavior. When these instincts are adhered to they allow for life to be lived to the fullest, but the mind has to be opened and free flowing for the adherence to these instincts to take place. There are also man made actions that align to these natural instinct, but many of them are self serving which blocks the natural instincts from being as beneficial as they could be. The more you adhere to selfish behaviors, the less chance there is to be in harmony with natural instincts. When things are used and abused to satisfy self, this blocks life from being natural. The animal realm adheres to natural instincts and because of this there's perfect balance. Unfortunately the human conditioning relies too much on the intellect and not enough on what naturally occurs.

Life will mostly be lived in one of two ways, acting in ways that allows alignment to our natural instincts or not. A quiet mind can see this to a degree and slowly stops doing the things that block the natural instincts from being adhered to. As long as one is alive life will be lived, but in what way determines the actions and consequences. Reach for something to manufacture a sense of well being and regardless of what it is you will be out of harmony because the action won’t be from you natural instincts, it will be from your “I” conditioning. So take heed and understand life really doesn’t do anything to you, but when you act from a place of “I” it’s unnatural and it will certainly seem like it does...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”