STUCK IN THOUGHT:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

STUCK IN THOUGHT:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:48 pm

Stuck in Thought:

If you think you are your thoughts, you will always be stuck working on something because that’s what your thoughts tell you, that is until you realize you are not the thoughts that arise...

I don’t profess to know the brains inner workings, but I do know this, for years my suffering was self inflicted until I learned it was my own mind that created it; I’m simply writing about my experience here. Every spring I would be overcome by a mindset of gloom and doom suffering and I only knew how to use distractions for relief. I didn’t really get relief by using distractions, all that happened was the focus shifted, but because the Conditioned Mind Patterns that were causing this weren’t understood, the suffering never truly left; I was always stuck in the working on myself syndrome that plagues so many. I no longer get entrapped because I discovered what was causing this. This is very important to understand if you want to break the conditioning of suffering. I’m giving a first hand account of my experience and what was revealed to me so if you want to keep “working on it” that’s up to you, but just understand you will remain anchored in the Conditioned Mind Patterns that are causing your suffering.

This article is actually in response to someone posting something about suffering. I reached out to them and their response was, “I’m working on it”. All I said was OK and moved on, but a lot arose inside me because of my own experience with suffering which I worked on for forty nine years to no avail. That is until the day I realized there was nothing to work on because my suffering was only a thought and thoughts only become real when they are attached to. The thought of suffering may arise as many thoughts do, but when they’re not attached to suffering never occurs. If you think you are your thoughts you will always have to be working on something because that’s what your thoughts will tell you, but when you understand an arisen thought needn’t be given any energy, there’s no attachment and hence there’s no self created suffering. Think about it, but not too much because you are not your thoughts nor do you have to suffer...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”