VALUE OF MINDFULNESS:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

VALUE OF MINDFULNESS:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:48 pm

Value of Mindfulness:

Many people create a belief that God is love, if this was truly investigated you would become more mindful of the fact that God is love is only a story and love doesn't need the story of God to exist...

Mindfulness is valued because it helps overcome selfish nature. Selfishness is what I discovered was blocking the love of my heart from being my operating energy. I don't know how it is for anyone else, but I do know this is what happened to me. I don't really know why, but I do know for most of my life I wasn’t mindful of selfishly trying to grasp pleasure at all cost to satisfy a self that didn't truly exist in the way it was perceived. The only mindfulness there was in my life was how to get more things to provide pleasure so this unmindful self could be satisfied. It wasn't that a self didn't exist, there just wasn’t any mindfulness whatsoever that existence wasn't what I was conditioned to believe it was. It's one of the reasons I’m mindfulI not to attach to beliefs today because I see them only as a story. Many people often state God is love, but if this is truly investigated you just may become mindful that God needs the story of love to exist, but love doesn't need the story of God to exist. Check it for yourself and become mindful of this truth.

Being mindful of what's actually happening minimizes the stories that are needed to make life a certain way. Mindfulness stops the story of the way you think life should be and allows the freedom of the way it is, which allows you to be mindful of the way it should be. After all wanting this exact moment different than what it is is where all discontent arises from. When you are simply mindful of what arises as it arises, there isn't a need for a story and without a story your selfish nature doesn't come into play as being mindful of the love of your own heart naturally becomes the operating energy of your life...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”