A CLOSED MIND VIEW:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

A CLOSED MIND VIEW:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:58 pm

A Closed Mind View:

There's not much life in something that has no flowing energy and this is exactly what happens when one has a closed mind view; the free flowing energy of life is cut off and unfortunately this causes suffering...

A closed mind view is what causes a person to get locked into only seeing things from one side. It matters little what is seen as it's the rigidness of being closed minded that doesn't allow your energy to be free flowing. This is what happens when a story is created and it becomes the closed minded view of what life is about in any particular moment. The closed mind becomes very deeply entrenched as you become more and more emotionally tied into whatever it is that's being viewed. It's very difficult to not attach to something that’s of the mind and has a story of it being dear to our hearts, such as our children, spouse, parents, relatives, friends and so on. You can have compassion, passion, and genuine love for something without attaching to it and being closed minded.

To me this closed mind view is the normal view of most people and it's why many suffer unnecessarily. I've noticed this occurring in so many lives including my own and I can see the suffering it causes. Unfortunately those in the midst of a closed mind view can’t see it, nor can they pull themselves out of it until the closed mind is seen as the cause of their suffering. The closed mind view doesn't allow the openness needed to be free from attachment and since attachment is the root of suffering, suffering is inevitable. The tighter the grip of something, the more one becomes closed minded and the less free flowing energy there is in that life. There's not much life in something that has no flow and this is exactly what happens when free flowing energy is cut off as the closed mind view controls life and inevitably causes suffering...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”