HIGH VIBRATING EXISTENCE:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

HIGH VIBRATING EXISTENCE:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:48 am

Higher Vibrating Existence:

When you’re not in bondage to the constant need or pull of satisfying self pleasures, the mind settles and the Universe works with the talents that are within you for the betterment of humanity...

Letting go of the “I” of stubbornness that causes you to suffer as it arises as greed, hate, and delusion allows for a higher vibrating existence because the low vibration of stubbornness is no more. At the core of holding onto stubbornness is the belief that the more you satisfy your “I” ladened sense pleasures, the happier you will be. Satisfying these pleasures are not an issue until this low vibration takes hold, it is then that problems arise. Remove the mask of stubbornness and what you will be left goes beyond anything you can imagine.

The bondage of wanting pleasure is not only sought by just about everyone, it has been in place since existence began. Forget about going beyond it, it's no small feat just to become aware of it, but when there’s awareness of the low vibration of this pleasure seeking, the results are miraculous. There's no telling what you may experience when pleasure seeking takes a back seat. Your higher vibrating existence will go in a direction not previously known because the pleasure seeking that's been blocking it falls away.

When there's not the constant pull for pleasure, the mind settles and the Universe works with whatever talent is in you for its betterment. There may be a musician, an artist, a gardener or botanist, or even a writer inside you, who knows a book may even come out of it. I guarantee you this, whatever it is that's comes from your creative energy, it will be from a higher vibration based in love because that's just the way the Universe rolls; at least that’s been my experience...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”