RUNNING FROM YOURSELF:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

RUNNING FROM YOURSELF:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:52 am

Running From Yourself:

To accept yourself as you are is your greatest relief because your only real misery is wanting you to be different. When it's realized you’ve been running from yourself, you will be at peace...

When a person awakens the secrets of the Universe aren't revealed as many would have you believe, what really happens is you stop running from yourself. The main attribute of not running from yourself isn’t figuring out what life is all about, it's not being concerned with what life is all about. The running, searching, and reaching, ceases as it's realized what you have been running from is yourself. It's a great relief to accept yourself exactly as you are because the only real misery is wanting you to be in some other way. When this is seen the need to run subsides as does the need to be right, and the need for things to be different, especially yourself. This doesn't mean you don't move forward and make life more beneficial, but it's done so in a way that it doesn't cause the very suffering that you are trying to avoid. When you stop running from yourself, you stop reaching, this occurs naturally. I ran from myself for forty nine years and it nearly killed me.

To see that I was always running from myself was my awakening. It was revealed to me that I could stop and I was going to be okay. This is a beautiful place to experience, it's the place where the peace that passes all understanding arises. It's not a magical place for a select few, it's a place where everyone's heart dwells, you just have to stop running to experience it. The possibilities when you stop running are endless, there are no blocks here so your creativity arises. No one knows exactly what may arise, but I can tell you this, when you stop running, reaching for things stops and life is lived in the peaceful state of accepting yourself as you are; no more running needed...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”