RESTRICTED CHOICES:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

RESTRICTED CHOICES:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:53 am

Restricted Choices:

Going through life without an understanding of the tendency of how your mind defaults to ”I” makes this existence much more difficult because it restricts your options and restricting your options restricts your choices...

The cause of all suffering is revealed when we are able to see our thinking for what it truly is and understand how it creates feelings and emotions based in a delusional “I”. They feel real because of what our association is to them, but their reality is directly related to our thinking and the association to “I”. When this is revealed and we disassociate with this kind of “I” thinking, we become more aligned with the Creative Intelligence of the Universe which to me is love, and love is what gives us so many more options in life.

When we stop believing in the nonsense of the self created world conjured up by “I” thoughts, we learn how to allow love to be our guide. This is when we will be able to see our thoughts for what they truly are, disassociate them from who we are, and separate the ones that restrict and cause suffering. To see “I” thoughts aren’t beneficial to anyone is when our suffering ceases to exist. This is not some belief this is factual, and I know this because it’s my direct experience. A thought cannot restrict and cause anything unless it’s given the energy needed to do so and this energy is what determines if the thought restricts or not. The more it restricts, the more control it has over you. In the awareness of this is your freedom. It’s your own ignorance of this that creates your suffering, and the suffering is caused by going through life without an understanding of how the mind works because it restricts your options and with restricted options you have restricted choices...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”