ONLY ONE SIDE:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

ONLY ONE SIDE:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:57 am

Only One Side:

Thoughts are what makes you think the other side has greener grass, but there really isn't another side, there's only one side which is the space between the thoughts of the so called other side...

The shift that occurred in me eleven years ago which allowed for a different perspective of my life views, was one that simply created space in between the constant mind chatter; this chatter is the controlling aspect of the Conditioned Mind. The space was created not by having answers, but by not needing answers. When I shifted it was the first time in my life or at least since I was a child that for one millisecond the thought of needing answers wasn't there, this is what created the space so instead of reaching for something to fix me (answers) I was just being with life. I will never forget when this occurred because in that precise moment there was a peace that although it wasn't understood, it was welcomed with open arms and the space of an open mind.

This is how it began and what happened that allowed the needed space for the constant mind chatter to subside. This space has been increasing ever since as my mind becomes less and less distracted by Conditioned Mind lies. A person can't do much to make this happen, but if there isn’t awareness of the way we have been conditioned than nothing will ever change. Maybe there isn't anything that can be consciously done for the initial shift to occur, but in a way it occurs because in some way you’re ready for it; at least that’s how it was for me.

There are many different labels as to what this space is called, but to me there isn't a need to label it anything. I have discovered that in the space of non labeling is where peace is experienced. Life really isn't about anything in particular unless there's a you who wants to label it as so and as soon as this is done attachment to this label makes life about something external to follow. Your conditioning takes on many forms and it's true that it does subside by doing nothing, but doing nothing is very difficult for a mind thats been conditioned to do, especially if there's the constant mind chatter of the other side having greener grass...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”