NOTHING MISSING EVER

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

NOTHING MISSING EVER

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri May 17, 2019 7:30 am

Nothing Missing...Ever

There’s never anything missing in your life that isn't created so there’s never a true need to rely on anything from outside yourself. Until this is realized you will continue to think something is missing...

Every time you reach outside yourself for a specific issue and believe you are this or that, you think there’s something missing. Same when a person goes to see a therapist, or there’s reaching for another self help book, or any other type of outside help is sought, it’s all done because of the belief (applied label) that something is missing. When this is done all you’re doing is reinforcing the attachment to that label, keeping yourself attached to the thought that something is missing; this exist only because you yourself have applied the label. Whether or not this label is applied is the difference in breaking free from your suffering or remaining trapped to it. Some of the things mentioned do have value if they’re used at certain times in the your life, but if they're being held onto as an end to a means, they lose their value as something is missing becomes attached to.

Not many will see exactly what I'm talking about here, but I'm writing it because it's what I experienced after many years of thinking something was missing, and I tried to find out what it was with things from the outside. I have found the very things that I was using to find what was missing is what kept me in bondage; regardless of what was being used. Why I thought something was missing is what I needed to find out because it didn't truly exist and since it didn't truly exist, why was it there? To me if something from the outside is needed to live life, something isn't right. If I can't just be with myself without the reliance on something outside of me, I have to ask myself why is this so. There’s never anything missing in your life that isn't created so there’s never a true need to rely on anything from the outside. Until this is realized, you will continue to think something is missing and thus create your own suffering...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”