UNCONSCIOUS JUSTIFICATIONS:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

UNCONSCIOUS JUSTIFICATIONS:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri May 17, 2019 7:33 am

Unconscious Justifications:

Not justifying everything that you do creates a tiny crack in the unconscious armor that's in place. This allows a sliver of consciousness in to possibly change the way things are seen...

When it's said one is conscious it can be described as being aware of all the different thoughts that arise in each moment; it's the knowing why you see things as you do. It doesn't prevent anything from happening, but it can lessen your reactions and some of the consequences associated with what happens; that is if there's awareness and no attachment. Nothing inherently on its own causes problems for anyone. Alcohol has never poured itself down someone's throat, it has to be reached for. Heroin never caused anyone to abuse it by putting it in a needle, it's the individual alone who reaches for it; this goes for anything. Granted most of this self destructive reaching is done unconsciously, but I do what I do today to try and shed light on this. I know a thing or two about this unconscious reaching because I did it for forty nine years.

So many things unconsciously controlled me and as long as there wasn’t awareness of this, they continued their onslaught of control. How this unconsciously gets solidly engrained is by justifying everything that's done. From pointing out the faults of others, to being nasty to people, slander, and many other justified behaviors, all they do is keep the unconscious mindset in place; unconsciousness breeds unconsciousness. Conscious that this is being done is the first step in breaking the chains of unconsciousness. Stop looking out there for answers, stop blaming and talking about others, in other words stop justifying everything you do as being right and this just may create a crack in the unconscious armor that's in place, this just may allow a sliver of consciousness in to change the way you look at things. After all, if the way you unconsciously look at things doesn't change, being unconsciously controlled will remain...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”