HEART EXPANSION;

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

HEART EXPANSION;

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri May 17, 2019 7:36 am

Heart Expansion:

When you can truly be present for the energy of the heart, all resistance falls away because it's understood the heart provides expansion and allows freedom. Make this the day your mind doesn't hold you back...

Most change is resisted and the reason why is because it's not understood that change is inevitable. If you like cake you wouldn't want to eat it at every meal. Change is inevitable, but resistance to it doesn't have to be. Make this the day that your mind doesn't hold you back. See change as an opening to get you unstuck from the complacency of what's familiar. Nobody really changes unless they're forced to because the mind loves the familiar; even if the familiar isn't what’s most beneficial. I see it all the time in the responses to my articles. All my articles do is provide another way to look at things, but many times they're just discounted by the resistive energy that’s in place. I lived a conditioned existence for many years so I know what I'm talking about. Not many people truly understand their conditioning so when something new is presented, the resistive energy rears its ugly head and you remain locked to your conditioning.

Change is a natural part of life. It happens constantly whether consciously or unconsciously, but what's not grasped is although the mind is conditioned to hold onto the familiar, change is needed to expand beyond the familiar. For years I was stuck in familiar mind patterns that didn't allow anything new in. Even when it looked as though change was occurring, it was only on the surface. Surface change is a society measurement and it's mostly a facade. True change is a transformation from the head to the heart and it can't be measured. When you can truly be present for the energy of the heart, all resistance falls away because it's understood the heart provides expansion and allows freedom so make this the day your mind doesn't hold you back...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”