SLANDER ENERGY:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

SLANDER ENERGY:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri May 17, 2019 7:37 am

Slander Energy:

The small self of “I” slanders as it arises from your own lack. When a person slanders someone it's to subconsciously fill this lack and make yourself feel superior to whomever is slandered...

The reason why slandering someone is so damaging is because of the energy being put out when this is done. Slanders energy arises from one's own lack of self worth and it traps all the slanderers with this lack energy. It doesn't affect the one who is being talked about because for the most part they're probably unaware it's being done. Slander is also very damaging because it involves multiple people, it's like the energy of a riot, neither occur with just one person. Once a person starts slandering someone and another person unconsciously attaches to it, it will continue to grow depending on who's in the room and how unconscious (lacking) they are. It will only be attached to by those who have lack because it's done to fill the lacks void. Even if the slandering is warranted to a degree, no one is perfect enough to cast the first stone. All humans are fallible and act selfishly at times and that's mainly the energy of slander.

The small self slanders someone because it needs to feel superior, so when I talk about you it's only to subconsciously make myself feel superior to you. After all slander is from unloving energy, it's never from love. Slander is what happens when there's idle time and not much is going on. It's difficult not to be pulled into this energy because there's not many people who don't like to feel superior to another person. Slander is shallow and unless there's truly an understanding that you are complete just the way you are and there's no need to talk about anyone else, you’ll continue to harm yourself by talking about others and keeping the selfish energy of slander in place...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”