ALIGNED WITH WHAT IS:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

ALIGNED WITH WHAT IS:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun May 26, 2019 2:57 am

Aligned With What Is:

An agitation is what causes the mind to become distracted, and what it becomes distracted from is the ability to live a life aligned with the Universal Energy of What Is...

The subtle distractions are what “I” uses in the form of conditioning for its fuel; it needs energy to survive. It uses emery from the past and future because in the present moment the only energy is of What Is and “I” can’t use it. What each and every distraction does is remove the ability to remain in the present moment aligned with a heart connection to life. The objects used are what needs to be identified so you don't give in to their magnetic pull because without the awareness that these distractions exist, their pull is too powerful to overcome; even with awareness it’s still very difficult. The mind will need to settle to become aware of and overcome these subtle distractions. The nature of the all distractions are the same, they only differ by what’s reached. It’s their nature to take you from the present moment, that's how you will know when a distraction arises.

A distraction is not an agitation, they are similar in nature because they are both of “I” but an agitation is what causes the attachment to a distraction. If the mind was settled without being agitated there wouldn't be a distraction, but this will only occur when “I” isn't in control. To be without distractions you must learn to see the agitation. When neither of these exist the only energy that remains is What Is. So the understanding of this is where you will experience peace, but don't expect “I” to cooperate because to be without distractions is to be free of the “I”. It’s a given “I” will not go away without a fight, but only you can give it the energy it needs to survive by giving in to your agitations and thus your distractions...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”