UNIVERSALLY ALIGNED:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

UNIVERSALLY ALIGNED:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:46 am

Universally Aligned:

By learning to align with the Universe, which is a direct exertion of your free will, you’ll be in alignment with the truth that sets you free. If not your alignment will be with “I” and this will keep you in its prison...

Truth sets you free, this is what I have come to understand. To me it’s the many truths combined which allows for the letting go of an “I” that really doesn't truly exist, this is what sets a person free. Someone once wrote "Death sets you free" and I remember how it stopped me as soon as I read it as I thought about how I felt that way at one time. I never thought of taking my own life, but there was a time when I felt if I didn't wake up that would've been okay. I don't feel that way today, but it isn't because of anything that I did. One day my view of life became different and I stop looking for answers trying to solve my life problems, it was revealed the problem was “I” and the Conditioned Mind.

Universal Energy has the kind of power that can transform, heal, and reveal truth, people don't; not on there own anyway. When we align ourselves with Universal Energy we can be transformed. Anything that happens to me today is a result of being in alignment with the Universe, and it’s up to me to do what's necessary for this alignment to be. This is a direct exertion of our free will and it was through the love the Universe had for me that this was revealed. What I have come to understand is I can't control what others say or do, I can only respond from my own heart, with those responses coming through submitting to the Universe and allowing it to be my guide. This I have come to understand as what the Universe has revealed me, not what I have come to know on my own. It has been in stillness that truth has been revealed to me, but it isn't my truth because there is no “I”. It’s the noise in the head that makes you think you have your own truth and when you are being controlled by the Conditioned Mind it says "Death sets you free" but this is the lie of “I”. If you can get quiet enough to understand this, you’ll be in alignment with the Universe, as it will be because of Universal Love not anything that you do that the truth of living and not death will set you free...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”