UP AGAINST YOUR OWN MIND:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

UP AGAINST YOUR OWN MIND:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:49 am

Up Against Your Own Mind:

Realize whatever controls you is your master; it doesn't matter what it is. You aren't up against evil forces or negative energy, the only thing you’re up against is your own mind...

What you’re truly up against in life is your own mind. When something is needed to alter your current state, it’s bondage. If you don't find out why you need to alter your state, you’ll constantly need to substitute the things that you will use; you will just go from thing to thing. I'm not asking you to believe this, I am telling you from my own experience that this is the way it is; this is real. Lying to yourself is all part of the Conditioned Mind, even if it causes your own misery your mind will tell you to discount this.

We are all our own worse enemy. I know this as a fact and yet it is still a struggle at times because of the conditioning in place, but the freedom from the bondage of self is becoming more and more of a reality. This is known because there’s less and less need to alter my current state so there is more time spent in the moment of I Am. This takes much practice, more than most people are conscious to do, but if you really want freedom you have to have the ability to look in the mirror and understand you are looking at the only block to your freedom. It will be at that point that you can start breaking free from a self that has be leading you around like a puppet on a string. Facing yourself is the most difficult thing you will ever do because you have been conditioned not to face yourself. If you want to be free, start developing a plan to break free from yourself and change your Conditioned Mind Patterns. If not, simply enjoy the puppet show which you just so happen to have the starring role...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”