DAILY NONSENSE:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

DAILY NONSENSE:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:21 am

Daily Nonsense:

We all have feet of clay, not because we want to, but because very few understand the Conditioned Mind and how it keeps you stuck in the daily nonsense of that conditioning...

Make a stand for what is in you heart. Bow down to no one. Idolize no one or no thing. Listen to your heart. Let it be your guide. Ignore the nonsense of the world because that's what it is; pure utter nonsense. Who can rightfully judge you, most people can't even rightfully judge themselves. Put no stock in what others say and what others say will have no stock. If things are ever going to change in your life, the nonsense that goes on daily has to be exposed for what it is; pure utter nonsense. Live now or forever hold your peace because now is the only place you will ever have peace to hold.

We all have feet of clay, not because we want to, but because very few understand the Conditioned Mind and how it keeps you stuck in the grip of that conditioning. Never back down from what you know to be true. Whether others see it makes no difference. It matters little what happens in life, it matters less what you or others think. I only say this because it matters little what I think, so if I don't take what I think too seriously I’m not going to take what others think seriously. The story of what life is about is a made up fabrication. No one can claim to truly know this. Life is to complex to know all there is to know. The pea brain mind will make some nonsense up, but our minds have not evolved enough to truly know this answer. We know a lot intellectually, from our head, but we don't know diddly when it comes to living from our heart. Until we understand this we will be controlled by our Conditioned Mind and we’ll remain stuck in the daily nonsense of its conditioned grip...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”