NO DIVERSION NEEDED:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

NO DIVERSION NEEDED:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:11 am

No Diversion Needed:

The more you understand the truth of yourself the more chance you have to break the chains of bondage. Without truth, a diversion is needed to keep away the boogeyman...

Know the truth and it will set you free. Jesus didn’t say be inspired and inspiration will set you free. When the Buddha started his journey it was to find the truth of why there’s suffering in the world. It wasn’t to inspire people by teaching them to create a diversion, it was to learn truth. In truth all is revealed. These two provided the greatest lessons of truth to bless our world. They weren't spiritual cheerleaders or projected little engines who could, they were providers of truth. They inspired, but their inspiration arose from understanding their own truth and then that’s what they taught. You can’t teach what you don’t know.

The story goes that Jesus mediated in the desert for forty days, this allowed him to go deep within to find his truth or so called demons and abolish them. This can only occur when you know the truth of your demons, your blocks to love. Do you think Jesus was saying, I think I can, I think I can. Buddha walked the countryside for six years experimenting with different forms of meditation before one day becoming enlightened. Though he was born of royalty, there was no entourage telling him not to give up, don't quit before the miracle happens, believe it and you can achieve it. Truth is already within each and everyone of us, it just has to be revealed and this is done by removing what’s blocking it, not putting on the mask of using outside inspiration.

Jesus and Buddha were truth seekers as are most people who seem to understand life. They knew their answers were within their own hearts, they didn't need a cheering committee from the outside to tell them this. All truth is within. Truth cannot come from some inspirational outside coaching. The difference between truly being free and using a diverted inspiration is, inspiration is from an outside source, truth is from within yourself...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”