DIVINE NATURE:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

DIVINE NATURE:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:29 pm

Divine Nature:

You cannot have a story without a subject. The subject of your stories are created when you live from the base of “I”. Without “I” your divine nature sustains itself naturally; no story needed...

You Are Not Your Stories. How attached you are to your stories is related to how much you’re connected to your divine nature. The story is usually related to your “I” and the more “I” controls, the less you’re in alignment with your divine nature. Just think about how the stories occur, when there’s traffic, who's in traffic? How about when there's an individual you’re attracted to, who is attracted to them? How about dessert, when it’s time for dessert, who is craving the desire to be satisfied? When anything is desired, who desires? All these questions have one thing in common and they are all derived from “I” and it is “I” who creates all the stories. I want this and I want that. I don't like this. I want this different. I want, I want, I want, all this wanting is just a story that keeps us from experiencing your own divinity nature. Without wanting is to be without a story and without a story you’ll have enough quietness to hear the divine urging from within.

Your story needs a you to believe you are your thoughts and then your Conditioned Mind can create a story from those thoughts, but the story isn't you as your thoughts aren't you. It all begins with the attachment to “I” and how you make your thoughts who you are. Don't attach to “I” thoughts and it will be impossible to create an “I” story. A story needs a subject so without attachment to your thoughts there isn't the needed subject to create a story. What life becomes is manifested as a divine purpose, but it isn't your purpose because that would just be your “I” attaching to a thought to give it a subject to create a story.

Our life is always occurring in the divine of the present moment. Why this isn't known by more people is because of the attachment to “I” stories. The divine isn’t a story, it’s simply divine. It doesn't need a story, it always is. It’s the human development of “I” that doesn't make this known. Anyone who has any inkling of truth in their life has somewhat minimized the attachment to “I”. It’s the only way to get quiet enough to realize that You Are Not Your Thoughts, and you are not your “I” created stories either...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”