Mind control and NLP

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

in_the_blue

Mind control and NLP

Post by in_the_blue » Wed May 31, 2006 8:42 pm

I have a friend, a psychologist, that always says to me that NLP (neuro-linguistics programming) is the newest way to control the mind. he always says that it is very practical, easy to use and to learn, but also very powerful.
what do you guys think about it?
should i bring some more info on it?

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:42 am

this is interesting... i feel u shd give us more info
swetha

MysticQG

Post by MysticQG » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:34 pm

Neuro Linguistic Programming is the fancy name R. Bandler and J.Grinder gave to a discipline they invented during a study of human genius. They found that highly succesful people tend to have similar thinking processes and paths. They went further to investigate first how a therapist could stimulate solutions in his patients through somehow 'covert' applications of high communication skills, and then Dr.Bandler explored the realm of personal development, intrapersonal work.
I find Bandler's work to be really fascinating and quite powerful. Strongly advise anyone to read or listen to it.
MQG

saorsa

NLP is a good tool

Post by saorsa » Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:42 am

It can be a very useful self improvment tool. Several good schools are available and several good books outline the basics. It is fairly easy to use, but does require commitment on the part of the user.

Trakker

NLP

Post by Trakker » Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:58 pm

I'm interested

Nick234

Post by Nick234 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:12 pm

Yeah it's definately an interesting tool, you can find lots of information about it too! You just have to know where to search ;)

zurux

Post by zurux » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:33 pm

NLP is not an art nor a science subject,
in fact, NLP is more of combination of both 2 subjects
i have the interest in studying NLP but my country(Malaysia) is not offering any courses in univercities...
anyway, it's kinda fun study and if you hav the chance to learn, learn it.

LAWLAS

Post by LAWLAS » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:07 pm

I have used the principles of NLP in business many times.

When I have meetings especially with people I have never met before I use NLP as a guide on how to best communicate with them.

I am no expert but the principles are quite basic to follow.

Maybe an expert in the area can comment further on the matter.

Regards

Lawrence

jenn-b

Post by jenn-b » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:08 am

Does anyone have specific websites, or the name of a book on the subject?

ligit

Post by ligit » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:16 pm

where can i find NLP programs? also how much time would i need to spend it, would it be time-consuming or is it an easy system to use?

peacebull

Post by peacebull » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:36 am

Depending on who its used on and by whom it can also be a weapon instead of a tool.  Politicians often use it.

peacebull

Post by peacebull » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:36 am

Depending on who its used on and by whom it can also be a weapon instead of a tool.  Politicians often use it.

renata

Post by renata » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:37 pm

I am very interested in mind control, especially in all kinds of subliminal methods and I would like to learn more (I am just a beginner). Recently I've started listening some subliminal audio CDs and downloaded Mystic Board's subliminal program. I hope I'll see some results soon.

lawgal

Post by lawgal » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:32 pm

I've heard that NLP is a good tool and that it works.  I think Anthony Robbins even talks about it.  Does anyone know of a good website, book or program to help a person learn this?

Thanks.

michaela

I think we all need to learn NLP

Post by michaela » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:41 am

I've always thought children should be taught media skills in school. If they learn how to make a television advert to convince other kids to buy something or to eat something then perhaps they'll understand that what they see on tv isn't necessarily to be believed and acted upon.

I think the same is true of Mind Control methods - although I hasten to add that I'm not a conspiracy nut. If politicians are using it on us, and if it works I've no doubt they would, then we should know how it works to counter it's effects.

So, yes, I'm very interested in any information anyone can bring to the board to enlighten us. Does anybody know of a website we can go to begin to learn about it? Something easy to start with, then maybe more advanced stuff later.

Thanks for reading me.

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”