Runes

Know more about Runes, how to read them and interpret their true meanings.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wisesungirl

Runes

Post by wisesungirl » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:58 pm

Thank you for the numerology value of each Rune.

But what does each numerology number mean?

Thank you in Advance

Wisesungirl

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:48 pm

Mystic Board's software explains numerology very well.  You can get it for free here: http://mysticboard.org/mb ... -software/

I suspect the numerology section of the board probably has people better versed in numerology.  I have known a runemaster or two who was well versed in numerology (hi Rei!) but most of the numeroloy experts are, well, in the numerology section of this board.

wisesungirl

Post by wisesungirl » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:40 am

EarlofLeicester wrote:Mystic Board's software explains numerology very well.  You can get it for free here: http://mysticboard.org/mb ... -software/

I suspect the numerology section of the board probably has people better versed in numerology.  I have known a runemaster or two who was well versed in numerology (hi Rei!) but most of the numeroloy experts are, well, in the numerology section of this board.

Thanks, But this was for Runes....Runes has a numerology value which someone gave me the numerology values of a rune but I wanted to know the meaning behind each value.....

MoonGoddess

Post by MoonGoddess » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:23 pm

Unfortunately I don't know anything of Numerology, but I do know runes.  My guess (feel free anyone to correct me in this) is that each rune has a significant number eg Fehu is number one in the Elder Futhark, so the number 1 would take on the meaning or some aspects of Fehu meaning material gain through hard work.
As Earl has stated you would really have to talk to someone that knows numerology.  If you know the meanings of each number in Numerology then maybe you could ask if a rune has the same meaning and there fore associate the rune better with that number....mmm I think I have just confused myself and probably every body else.

MG

Return to “Runes”