Rune Wallpaper

Know more about Runes, how to read them and interpret their true meanings.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:43 pm

EarlofLeicester wrote:
Nicole wrote:You are very welcome~!!  :)
I really felt touched by what you said in your blog!
I did not write that.. A male witch did.. I felt the same way.. I was reading about me when I was reading about him.. He knew just the right words to express our feelsings.. I had to add it, It's how I feel as-well...  :)

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:13 am

Well, you may not have written it, but you posted it and made it available for those who had never read it, like me, so thank you for that.  Also, another creative avy for Nicole, I see :)

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:26 am

Thanx guys, plz tell me if u do find it, because I have been searching & couldn't find any till now. & the others I found are not what I liked & are too expensive.

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:17 pm

I'm still looking, especially where I am trying to find a set of runes for myself, Dark Amber stones with bright yellow/gold.  Figured they would be nice to honor Freya with.  No luck in those either.

Kindredrose

wallpaper

Post by Kindredrose » Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:06 pm

That looks very calming and thought provoking

TORRON

Post by TORRON » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:31 am

I hand picked a set of stones at a period in my life when it was just right for me and they were smooth black stones from the banks of the mississippi.I marked them with a shiney black marker and they stood out like a LIONin central park.They worked so well that it amazed me.i picked them because of the power that river as an element has to offer.they actualy beconed me and at more than one point they almost seemed to jump into my hand as i reached into the bag.Every day i consentrated on a stone and it would actualy reveal itself in my suroundings all day wheather i was at work or elsewhere. then i got involved with an evil person with evil ways .I let her see me and my stones at work and she actualy got weird and some how tainted them and i could'nt use them any more.this is a true storie,and i know the runei are to be enjoyed with others but be carefull of some people who secretly want to do harm it will hinder your knowledge

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:17 pm

TORRON wrote:... then i got involved with an evil person with evil ways .I let her see me and my stones at work and she actualy got weird and some how tainted them and i could'nt use them any more.this is a true storie,and i know the runei are to be enjoyed with others but be carefull of some people who secretly want to do harm it will hinder your knowledge
Interesting point.  There are always those that want to destroy what we create.  Sad about your runestones.  Was it not possible to purify them to the point that they would be usable?  Or is it more organic, that once something is spoiled, there is no un-spoiling it?

TORRON

Post by TORRON » Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:47 am

exactly they were ruined to the touch i could just tell that the force was gone

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:19 pm

That stinks.  A solid reminder that runes need to be attuned to the caster.  Do you still use the runes or did that incident ruin the runes for you?  

And on a completely unrelated matter, I found a great rune screensaver where rune tiles keep popping up on screen, after several minut sthe screen is filled (picture below):

It's one of five available from Oswald the Runemaker (his site here: http://www.runemaker.com/download.shtml)

Patrizia Gonzalez

Great wallpaper

Post by Patrizia Gonzalez » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:58 pm

Thanks to EarlofLeicester to share
I found this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpKfWU-kE54

I hope you enjoyed as much as I did

lunarcraft

Thank you

Post by lunarcraft » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:32 am

Thank you for the link - the background is brilliant

Sarah

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:58 pm

Awesome video, thanks Patrizia!
The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom while he sits by his hearth at home.
Quickly finds when questioned by others that he knows nothing at all.
- The Havamal, verse 26

Return to “Runes”