How to read Runes?

Know more about Runes, how to read them and interpret their true meanings.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fireladywolf4u

Thank You for the Info!!

Post by fireladywolf4u » Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:53 pm

Thank you for the information I will see what I can find can it have any sort of print on it or just something that is plain white ?? I will see what I can find that suits me thanks so much. off to get some rest light and love and joy be with you "fireladywolf4u"
May there always be love and light on the path you walk. And may you always have joy in your life. May your hopes and dreams always come true. Always and forever a friend, "fireladywolf4u"

fireladywolf4u

Shawn (Reading) that you said U would be Honored to do.

Post by fireladywolf4u » Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:51 pm

Hello Shawn,
You said that you would be honored to do a reading for me and I was wondering if you was still going to do that for me and what all you need to know and when you was going to do it?????? Please and thank you get a hold of me at sunshineangel974u@yahoo.com that is a lower case(L) before the number 9 not a number 1 just so you know thanks for the message I hope to hear from you soon. love and light "Fireladywolf4u"
May there always be love and light on the path you walk. And may you always have joy in your life. May your hopes and dreams always come true. Always and forever a friend, "fireladywolf4u"

sunshinez

Post by sunshinez » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:13 pm

I just started reading this thread...Runes are quiet intresting :)

I'll learn more on them :)

Thanks all

Return to “Runes”