where does one find runes

Know more about Runes, how to read them and interpret their true meanings.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

teragram

where does one find runes

Post by teragram » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:17 pm

i am looking for runes that are pre made and i am not sure whare to look any advice and or help would be greatly appriciated

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:18 am

I bought mine online, a quick search could find them for you.  Also some of the bigger book stores (i.e. Barnes and Noble and such) has a few of them, I've seen like 4 different kinds at the one closest to me.  Or any metaphysical store should have them, ones close to you can also be found online!

Good luck!! :)
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:13 pm

When you learn more about them you can also create you own set of runes out of wood or whatever you feel comfortable with. Personal runes made by your own hand I have found are more intune with the creator of the set. Good luck in your search.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie
The Universe Always Keeps Her balance. Lady Karma always shines through the darkness....

MissCynn

Post by MissCynn » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:42 am

:) If your town has an occult shop you can find them there usually. I got mine at one in Ohio. I also got a book about them with it. :smt006

CassandraOh

Post by CassandraOh » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:17 pm

I don't own runes yet...but i've been browsing ebay, there are quite a few on there and most are pretty well priced too.

Return to “Runes”