New to the Realm of Runes

Know more about Runes, how to read them and interpret their true meanings.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Eithne137

New to the Realm of Runes

Post by Eithne137 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:49 pm

Salaam all.
I just recently was given my first set of runes.  As I mentioned in the Introduction Forum, my father alerted me that runes are a part of my heritage being Nordic and all.  I was just happy to hear about that side of my family!

I've done some readings and I plan on making my own rune set at one point.

I recently had a troubling reading, which I am having a hard time understanding or what to do, but at any rate, I wanted to put something out there in the Rune Forum to see if anyone else was out there.  I know there hasn't been a lot of activity in here the past few months.

Happy to be here and hope you are all well in the New Year.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:54 pm

me me meeeeee, I suddenly picked up my runes yesterday, out of the blue and began giving readings with them. It's that time of year lol. Which set do you use?

Cassie x
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Eithne137

Post by Eithne137 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:07 pm

Cascade of Light wrote:me me meeeeee, I suddenly picked up my runes yesterday, out of the blue and began giving readings with them. It's that time of year lol. Which set do you use?

Cassie x
I use a ceramic Elder Futhark set....I plan on making my own at some point.  I do not incorporate WYRD into my set.  I also plan on making a talisman for my upcoming studies for the LSAT.

They are very profound...

Just today I pulled Nauthiz reversed (I try to remember to pick a rune at the beginning of every day), which meant to me that I should not act hastily, but think clearly before proceeding and sure enough, I had a situation where I let my initial reaction (I need to take time to think!) get the better of me and it caused some problems.  Luckily I avoided any major implications, but I was warned enough to start paying attention!

leon8

help

Post by leon8 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:51 pm

hallo i ve new i don t know how to post. before i ve push  send after half an hour writing  and nothing i ve lost what i ve wrute, can someone help me?

Thank you

Leon 8
XoxO

Return to “Runes”