can any one teach rune reading

Know more about Runes, how to read them and interpret their true meanings.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sanctumaanchyl

can any one teach rune reading

Post by sanctumaanchyl » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:04 pm

i  want to learn rune reading can any one plz teach me that

regards
aanchyl

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:02 pm

The best advice I can give to you is to do some research on runes print out sheets, buy books what ever you can, and practice so much.
I would say it's a requirement to know how to use your intuition or it could be very complicated.
Teaching how to read runes is very difficult because you actually need to get to know the rune themselves and how they relate to another.  
Just keep researching because I can promise you it'd be difficult to actually be "taught". You have to search, and learn.

sanctumaanchyl

Post by sanctumaanchyl » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:09 am

thanx. i ll do that can u suggest me few ebooks to study runes.

regards

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:15 am

Erm, I'm afraid I don't know any. I don't have a job, and my parents would NEVER buy me that kind of stuff ha x]
There are some pretty okay websites. They may have the same information as the books, I just see books a lot easier because they are mobile.
I'm too crazy to see

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:30 pm

I find that by far the most effective rune readers have a lot of background in the old ways, perhaps druid or pagan or celtic, but just learning the symbol is the very beginning. The symbols need to be lived and worked with constantly so that the energy is felt. The symbol should begin to give off its own power and have an aura otherwise the reading will just be dead. Its not liek Tarot or Angel cards there is no intuitive meaning until the energies have been felt.

Cassie
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:28 pm

Wow I love this website, I forget how much it can help me out with a huge problem.
One little sentence from someone and I'm set lol
thanks Cassie (:
I'm too crazy to see

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:31 pm

No worries,  You seem keen to learn :)   How do you find the runes now have they improved at all? Have you thought of making your own rune cards yet? Write all the information down on a card with the symbol and use them to get used tothe energy, add little pictures or scenes to the cards when they come to you too :)

Cassie
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:09 pm

Keen to learn, never knew what that meant, but I just now looked it up. Yeah, it's very true, when it comes to these subjects.
I don't know if you were referring to me when asking those questions, but I actually have my own rune set I made over a year ago, and am practicing with right now.
I have just finished a reading that I used more of my intuition, then the words in books, for maybe the first time ever. I think I may have actually read them correctly for once!!
If you rune read, you could always correct me? Lol.
I actually know the energies quite well.. I just.. IDK... My mind sometimes closes on me, and it's very difficult to reach beyond measure.
I'm too crazy to see

Return to “Runes”