Another Weir Experience With 3rd Eye Chakra

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ha1bara

Another Weir Experience With 3rd Eye Chakra

Post by ha1bara » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:12 pm

Hi

Thanks to all your advices & contributions that I can work on my third eye (finally) lol.

It's been about 10 days I practising this and I started to feel a small amount of energy centering and circulating around my center of forehead while meditating.

However, I also have this weird experience. Hopefully fellow forumers and masters here can help me clear this problem. The other day, I started to visualize through my third eye. Though it was very tough at the beginning, but gradually I managed to do that.

When meditating, I focus on my center forehead (where the third eye chakra is), and thrust my visual (like an arrow) ahead. I gradually see the front door, the steel gate and finally, the open air right in front of my house.

OK, this is where I found the problem. I often mixed up the vision that I got through with the real one that laid ahead. Since I'm pretty familiar with the environment I visualize, I often visualized the environment in front of my house as "what it used to be". What I really need is a clear visio of "what exactly happens" (what cars are parking next door, who are moving around, etc).

Usually before I meditate to open third eye, I cleanse my chakra using the technique told in this forum. When I get into the main "menu", I also keep in mind that what I need is a true vision. and I keep focusing on my third eye to get as accurate as possible.

It is working that way though. But I found this technique is yaking quite sometime, and because of that I often get distracted soetime in the middle of the meditation. Though I can redo the meditation, but it wastes the first effort too. :smt009

What I'd like to ask is, is there any other way to get genuine visualisation ? how do we differ the genuine ones from the imaginary (the ones that are well-stored in our mind) ones ?

Thirdi

I'd like to discuss third eye with you

Post by Thirdi » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:25 am

I've been experienced third eye but now I'm not openining It
If you're Interested In talking about it
add me on rewer@live.com

greenmerlin

Post by greenmerlin » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:45 pm

I haven't done any exercises but I'm interested in chakras and am planning to. I have Sonia Choquette's True Balance which is a book about chakras and since I like her writing style I'm planning to use that, even though I know it's a little non-traditional. I was praying to Chamuel for guidance and I felt energy around my head, I don't know if that has to do wioth my third chakra or not.

Return to “Chakra”