Tips for balancing chakras

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

caroline36

Tips for balancing chakras

Post by caroline36 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:57 pm

Hi all

Other than the basic stuff, I dont know much about chakras.  I feel like mine are out of balance and I dont want to folow some random untrustable advice  found on google. Is there a way to balance them, other than meditating? Like using flower remedies or herbal baths?

cedars
Tarot reader

Re: Tips for balancing chakras

Post by cedars » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:29 am

caroline36 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:57 pm
Hi all

Other than the basic stuff, I dont know much about chakras.  I feel like mine are out of balance and I dont want to folow some random untrustable advice  found on google. Is there a way to balance them, other than meditating? Like using flower remedies or herbal baths?
Why dont you find a Reiki practitioner near you and have a Reiki treatment. The whole session should balance your Chakras and help you in other areas by rejuvenating your energy levels.

Talia

Post by Talia » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:38 pm

I think meditation is one of the best and easiest ways, drinking cold water, cold water showers and baths,
Flower essences don't work that way so save them for later.

Caroline what did you end up deciding on as a few months have passed since you posted this?

karel2121

Post by karel2121 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:20 pm

There are two ways to work with chakras in the East. See translantion books by original Eastern Masters, like Sat chakra nirupana or The serpent power by Arthur Avalon - John Woodroffe. And The secret of the golden flower by Richard Willhelm - but there is chakra Ajna called the Heavenly heart and chakra Anahata a fleshly heart. Books are free on net in pdf.
The first way is to awaken The serpent power - Kundalini to end the cycles of lives.
The second is for obtain supenatural powers and better life.
For ending cycles of lives you need Cleen all chakras and and wake up the serpent power. For better life and real powers you need Open a chakra. But take it a years daily meditations on a one chakra only. For example swami Raghavanand said that nobody could open all chakras in one life. So, yogis who are going the second way Calm down Ajna chakra (about three months daily meditation) and then meditate on the chakra they want to open. Like for example Anahata in The secret of the golden flower.
Balancing chakras is a nonsens. The fiction of western "wannabe matsers" without real value.

Return to “Chakra”