The Sixth chakra

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

aelis2004

The Sixth chakra

Post by aelis2004 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:58 pm

The sixth chakra is also known as Third Eye or Brow chakra. It is essentially femminine in nature and its color is INDIGO. It's the source of insight and vision, it rules on clairvoyance and visualization.
Physically it is regulated by the pituary gland and is found in the center of the forehead a few centimeters above the eyebrow line.
Personally I find it very easy to activate it. It happens often when I concentrate on a book, or meditate, or I am just about to fall asleep at night. I feel this spot in my forehead become really warm and often this is the chakra that opens first in my case.
You can concentrate on the spot, feel the air caressing your forehead, and become aware of its existence, and you will feel how the spot gradually becomes warmer and warmer. I'll write a lot more about this in other posts.

I had the honour of witnessing a third eye opening recently and it was something really amazing!

A functioning sixth chakra will enable us to say: "I am feeling, thinking and lovingly expressing my vision"

Return to “Chakra”