Reply to Gillian

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

aelis2004

Reply to Gillian

Post by aelis2004 » Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:09 am

I love this section on Chakra and am keen to know more, especially about the 8-16 Chakras, and the hands & feet? Chakras - do the colours for say 11 (pink and orange) mean the range between pink and orange, or the two separate colours.
Dear Gillian,
I am sorry to reply so late to your question....... Well, when two colours are mentioned together, I personally see them as you would find them in nature, the pink-orange like the color of some sunsets, not definite, separate colours, but more like a color gradient like those you can get with computers, if you know what I mean.......
I guess that because you work with minerals, it is virtually impossible to find double-coloured minerals, but I feel it would be very acceptable to work say with a pinkish and an orangey one.
I'll try to get more info in on chakras 8-16 as soon as I can... stay tuned! On hands and feet, see the chakra 11 post http://www.MysticBoard.com/viewtopic.php?t=2304

Hope this helps :)

Gillian

Re: Reply to Gillian

Post by Gillian » Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:22 am

Dear aelis
Many thanks for your information, I can work with that.
Gillian
I personally see them as you would find them in nature, the pink-orange like the color of some sunsets, not definite, separate colours, but more like a color gradient like those you can get with computers, if you know what I mean.......

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:34 am

Glad it was of some help...... here is some info on chakra 16
http://www.MysticBoard.com/viewtopic.php?t=2418

Return to “Chakra”