Aura / Chakra question

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

auraca

Aura / Chakra question

Post by auraca » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:52 pm

I have "seen" auras for a long time, however I am not able to see my own, or sense anything about it for that matter. I have been told by more than one person that my aura is all over the place. One lady said that it looked like "an acid tripping rainbow".

This now brings me to the chakra... I did a test to give me a general idea of where my chakra balence is at and most of it didn't surprise me. But it made me wonder if our physicl bodies are more attached to these areas than we realize. I ask this because the two lowest numbers (areas) happen to coincide with two surgeries I have had (body parts removed).

I guess I am wondering if the surgery could have had something to do with this, and if so how do you then attempt to realign yourself? To make things more complicated I am a 22 (vibrating at 4 often) and have yet to get comfortable with all of my abilities. While I have studied and practice what I have learned it seems the two areas in question are still low.

I did the test a second time just to see if anything has changed - and no its pretty much the same ... the balence is a little different but ...

Test 2

Root: under-active (-38%)
Sacral: open (44%)
Navel: under-active (-6%)
Heart: under-active (0%)
Throat: over-active (81%)
Third Eye: open (44%)
Crown: open (63%)

Test 1

7th chakra [ level 9.3 ]
6th chakra [ level 4.6 ]
5th chakra [ level 5.8 ]
4th chakra [ level 0.2 ]
3rd chakra [ level 3.4 ]
2nd chakra [ level 3.8 ]
1st chakra [ level 1.2 ]

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:37 pm

Hi auraca!

I had recent surgery too and I was afraid that would affect my chakras' balance. Foortunately it didn't, I think it rather enhanced it - I suddenly discovered I was very sensitive in many more aspects than I first thought.

How long ago did you have surgery? For me it took around two months to be able to get in touch with my energy and feel like I was ready to work with it again. Consider 3 good months before feeling really up to do any chakra work at all. Then, one day, I had a beautiful energy surge and I knew I was back on my way....

Try some of the chakra clearing exercises posted in this forum, keep doing them for a few days and see how you feel after doing them, and say if you notice a difference after a week. Hope this helps! :)

auraca

Post by auraca » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:30 pm

The first surgery was more than 10 years ago, and the second was about a year and a half ago.... yet these two areas still remain out of balence...

raymangold

I have tried evreything too see arus no of them work for me!

Post by raymangold » Wed May 02, 2007 6:11 pm

I guess I'm just not capble of seeing arus!

Gem

Re: I have tried evreything too see arus no of them work for me!

Post by Gem » Thu May 03, 2007 9:34 am

raymangold wrote:I guess I'm just not capble of seeing arus!
Hi Ray, welcome to Mystic Board :)

Have you tried any exercises to see and feel auras then?

Everyone will have a slightly different way that they 'tune in' to seeing the aura, you just have to find yours, don't give up :)

Return to “Chakra”