What are chakras?

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

aelis2004

What are chakras?

Post by aelis2004 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:07 am

I'd like to give a quick introduction on chakras, just a few lines......
Chakras are the energy centers of our body. The traditional "in body" major chakras are seven:
1. Base/First or root chakra, found at the coccyx
2. Second or Sacral chakra, covers the pubic area, uo to about under the navel (more about this later)
3. Third or Solar Plexus chakra (stomach/diaphragm)
4. Fourth or Heart chakra (actually not right on the heart but amid the chest, sternum part)
5. Fifth or Throat chakra
6. Sixth or Third Eye or Brow chakra (forehead)
7. Seventh or Crown chakra (top of the head)

The traditional Sanskrit names are are: (I must admit I never manage to remember them :smt003 )
1) Muladhara for the First chakra
2) Svadhisthana for the Second hakra
3) Manipura for the Third chakra
4) Anahata for the Fourth chakra
5) Visuddha for the Fifth chakra
6) Ajna for the Sixth chakra
7) Sahasrara for the Seventh chakra
Last edited by aelis2004 on Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

zannierose

Post by zannierose » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:34 am

and I add that I work with several more

Just today I was leading a teleclass where we explored the energy of chakras 8-16

8 is emergald green and purple
9 is turquoise
10 is pearlescent
11 is pink-orange
12 is gold
13 in pink -violet
14 is blue-violet
15 is white-gold
16 is violet-white

Zannie Rose
get clear : get activated

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:41 am

I work with 32 chakras, I just wanted to get into the main ones first... I'll get to those as well, just little by little :smt002

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:47 pm

this is really getting interesting:)
never really knew much about this

zannierose

Post by zannierose » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:45 pm

I find it a wonderful exploration and a fascinating adventure

zannie rose
get clear : get activated

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:10 pm

Chakra is a Sanskrit word that literally means "WHEELS OF LIGHT". A chakra is an energy vortex, like our own mini-tornadoes... :smt002
Rosalyn Bruyere explains in her book that each of the chakras
has a physical, an emotional, a creative and a celestial component. Besides these, each chakra has its own purpose or particular viewpoint based on the area of consciousness that it influences.

Gillian

Post by Gillian » Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:36 am

[quote="zannierose" re the energy of chakras 8-16 - 8 is emergald green and purple; 9 is turquoise; 10 is pearlescent; 11 is pink-orange; 12 is gold; 13 in pink -violet; 14 is blue-violet; 15 is white-gold; 16 is violet-white)

Hi there Chakra people,
I love this section on Chakra and am keen to know more, especially about the 8-16 Chakras, and the hands & feet? Chakras - do the colours for say 11 (pink and orange) mean the range between pink and orange, or the two separate colours.
The colours I use are represented by mineral specimens/gemstones/crystals only, not oils or waters but sometimes it is difficult to find a specimen in the combination of colours, usually only the single colour, or in combination with some other mineral - e.g. emerald green and azure blue = mineral specimen of malachite/azurite, whereas No.15 white-gold can be represented by native gold in quartz vein.
I appreciate the availability of minerals/gemstones/crystals for some people would be difficult, but not for me, and I prefer the natural stones, not colour enhanced stuff or facetted crystal forms.
I am so eager to learn more from this section.
Gillian.

sambogakaya

Post by sambogakaya » Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:41 am

wow I never knew so much about chakras.... I would hear it occasionaly in my belly dance class while we were doing hip shimmys.... The teacher said it would wake up our 'kunalini' I hope I spelt that right... and we would do a bunch of different wierd things that would wake up different chakras but we never got into it that much some of the students thought it was pointless and complianed so now all were learning is the dance.... but I would love to hear more on this subject :smt003
live love and get over it
life doesn't always go your way
love doesn't always go your way
get over it

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:09 am

Gillian wrote:[quote="zannierose" re the energy of chakras 8-16 - 8 is emergald green and purple; 9 is turquoise; 10 is pearlescent; 11 is pink-orange; 12 is gold; 13 in pink -violet; 14 is blue-violet; 15 is white-gold; 16 is violet-white)

Hi there Chakra people,
I love this section on Chakra and am keen to know more, especially about the 8-16 Chakras, and the hands & feet? Chakras - do the colours for say 11 (pink and orange) mean the range between pink and orange, or the two separate colours.
The colours I use are represented by mineral specimens/gemstones/crystals only, not oils or waters but sometimes it is difficult to find a specimen in the combination of colours, usually only the single colour, or in combination with some other mineral - e.g. emerald green and azure blue = mineral specimen of malachite/azurite, whereas No.15 white-gold can be represented by native gold in quartz vein.
I appreciate the availability of minerals/gemstones/crystals for some people would be difficult, but not for me, and I prefer the natural stones, not colour enhanced stuff or facetted crystal forms.
I am so eager to learn more from this section.
Gillian.
Gillian, I want to finish writing the intro on the aura that I left just as I started it yesterday and then I'll see what I can write up on the other chakras.... I've got loads more of stuff to talk about, it's just a question about which topic to write up first..... :smt002

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:32 am

sambogakaya wrote:wow I never knew so much about chakras.... I would hear it occasionaly in my belly dance class while we were doing hip shimmys.... The teacher said it would wake up our 'kunalini' I hope I spelt that right... and we would do a bunch of different wierd things that would wake up different chakras but we never got into it that much some of the students thought it was pointless and complianed so now all were learning is the dance.... but I would love to hear more on this subject :smt003
sambogakaya, it's "kundalini" with a "d" - yes, there are a lot of exercises to wake it up, for example some interesting ones for activating the chakras are those described by Anodea Judith in her "Chakra Balancing Kit", among others. I do it through meditation rather rhan through exercises, but all approches are equally valid if they work for you, it is really a matter of personal preference.

sambogakaya

Post by sambogakaya » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:22 pm

aelis2004 wrote:
sambogakaya wrote:wow I never knew so much about chakras.... I would hear it occasionaly in my belly dance class while we were doing hip shimmys.... The teacher said it would wake up our 'kunalini' I hope I spelt that right... and we would do a bunch of different wierd things that would wake up different chakras but we never got into it that much some of the students thought it was pointless and complianed so now all were learning is the dance.... but I would love to hear more on this subject :smt003
sambogakaya, it's "kundalini" with a "d" - yes, there are a lot of exercises to wake it up, for example some interesting ones for activating the chakras are those described by Anodea Judith in her "Chakra Balancing Kit", among others. I do it through meditation rather rhan through exercises, but all approches are equally valid if they work for you, it is really a matter of personal preference.
NOOOOO I ment to put the 'd' in there sorry.... :smt010 I would love to hear more about the different exercises you can do to wake them up I found that highly interesting :smt003 of course I would like to learn what I'm waking up first so I'ma study this topic for awhile :smt002 GREAT TOPIC BTW!!!!!
get over it

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:49 pm

No problem.... just a typo..... it happens all so often! :smt002 Sure, I'll see what I can find for you. There is an excellent article, even if extreeeeeeeeeeemly long, it's split up in chapters, and can be downloaded in pdf format as well. Don't be put off by title :smt003
Here is the link
http://www.jrhaule.net/ipet.html#ToC

Chapters 4 (on Kundalini) and 8 (the chakras) are particularly relevant, but if you read the whole article from Ch. 1 to 14, it is truly amazing.

If after reading that you still want to wake up kundalini, do let me know :smt003 :smt040 :smt043

I'll start a new thread so you can all post your reactions to this article :smt002

Please post reactions here: http://www.MysticBoard.com/viewtopic.php?t=2386

sambogakaya

Post by sambogakaya » Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:07 pm

aelis2004 wrote:No problem.... just a typo..... it happens all so often! :smt002 Sure, I'll see what I can find for you. There is an excellent article, even if extreeeeeeeeeeemly long, it's split up in chapters, and can be downloaded in pdf format as well. Don't be put off by title :smt003
Here is the link
http://www.jrhaule.net/ipet.html#ToC

Chapters 4 (on Kundalini) and 8 (the chakras) are particularly relevant, but if you read the whole article from Ch. 1 to 14, it is truly amazing.

If after reading that you still want to wake up kundalini, do let me know :smt003 :smt040 :smt043

I'll start a new thread so you can all post your reactions to this article :smt002

Please post reactions here: http://www.MysticBoard.com/viewtopic.php?t=2386

SANK U SANK U SANK U!!!! :smt003 I'll start reading up when I have free time :smt003
get over it

ochiana.work

What's a Chakra?

Post by ochiana.work » Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:44 pm

What's a Chakra?
Chakra is a Sanskrit word meaning wheel, or vortex, and it refers to each of the seven energy centers of which our consciousness, our energy system, is composed.

These chakras, or energy centers, function as pumps or valves, regulating the flow of energy through our energy system. The functioning of the chakras reflects decisions we make concerning how we choose to respond to conditions in our life. We open and close these valves when we decide what to think, and what to feel, and through which perceptual filter we choose to experience the world around us.

The chakras are not physical. They are aspects of consciousness in the same way that the auras are aspects of consciousness. The chakras are more dense than the auras, but not as dense as the physical body. They interact with the physical body through two major vehicles, the endocrine system and the nervous system. Each of the seven chakras is associated with one of the seven endocrine glands, and also with a group of nerves called a plexus. Thus, each chakra can be associated with particular parts of the body and particular functions within the body controlled by that plexus or that endocrine gland associated with that chakra.

All of your senses, all of your perceptions, all of your possible states of awareness, everything it is possible for you to experience, can be divided into seven categories. Each category can be associated with a particular chakra. Thus, the chakras represent not only particular parts of your physical body, but also particular parts of your consciousness.

When you feel tension in your consciousness, you feel it in the chakra associated with that part of your consciousness experiencing the stress, and in the parts of the physical body associated with that chakra. Where you feel the stress depends upon why you feel the stress. The tension in the chakra is detected by the nerves of the plexus associated with that chakra, and transmitted to the parts of the body controlled by that plexus. When the tension continues over a period of time, or to a particular level of intensity, the person creates a symptom on the physical level.

The symptom speaks a language that reflects the idea that we each create our reality, and the metaphoric significance of the symptom becomes apparent when the symptom is described from that point of view. Thus, rather than saying, "I can't see," the person would describe it as keeping themselves from seeing something. "I can't walk," means the person has been keeping themselves from walking away from a situation in which they are unhappy. And so on.

The symptom served to communicate to the person through their body what they had been doing to themselves in their consciousness. When the person changes something about their way of being, getting the message communicated by the symptom, the symptom has no further reason for being, and it can be released, according to whatever the person allows themselves to believe is possible.

We believe everything is possible.

We believe that anything can be healed. It's just a question of how to do it.

Understanding the chakras allows you to understand the relationship between your consciousness and your body, and to thus see your body as a map of your consciousness. It gives you a better understanding of yourself and those around you.

Crown Chakra

Also known as: Cosmic Consciousness Center, "I AM" Center, Sahasrara
Body Mind Associations:
Color: Violet
Parts of the body: This Chakra is associated with the top of the head, the brain, and the entire nervous system
Endocrine Gland: Pineal Gland
Sense: Sense of empathy, unity, experiencing another person's experience as if you were inside them, being them.
Consciousness: The Crown Chakra represents that part of our consciousness concerned with perceptions of unity or separation. Just as the Root Chakra showed our connection with Mother Earth, this chakra shows our relationship with Our Father in Heaven. It represents our connection with our biological father, which becomes the model for our relationship with authority, and ultimately, with God. It's the level of the soul.
When one experiences a sense of separation from their father, they close the crown chakra, and experience a sense of isolation and aloneness, as if they are in a shell, and having difficulty with feeling contact with those around them. Thought processes tend to justify and maintain the sense of aloneness.
The view from this chakra includes seeing one's Self as the single consciousness creating all, and paradoxically, thus connected to all, like a dreamer dreaming a dream and realizing that all that is perceived is just an extension of their own consciousness.
Element: Inner Light, which is what one experiences when they are in the deepest part of their being, as a point of consciousness glowing with intelligence.
Also called White Light. Metaphysically, this is considered the most subtle element of which the entire physical universe is created.

Throat Chakra

Also known as: Cornucopia Center, Visuddha
Body Mind Associations:
Color: Sky blue
Parts of the body: This chakra controls the throat and the neck, and the arms and the hands. It is associated with the brachial or cervical plexus.
Sense: Sense of Hearing
Endocrine Gland: Thyroid Gland
Consciousness: The aspects of expressing and receiving. Expressing can be in the form of communicating what one wants and what one feels, or it can be an artistic expression, as an artist painting, a dancer dancing, a musician playing music, using a form for expressing and bringing to the outside what was within. Expressing is related to receiving, as in "Ask, and ye shall receive."
This chakra is associated with listening to one's intuition, which guides one in an optimal flow, in which one sees one's goals manifest, and it seems that the Universe provides all their needs with no effort on their part at all. It's a state of Grace. Abundance, therefore, is associated with this chakra, as is the aspect of unconditional receiving necessary to accept the abundance of the Universe.
This is the first level of consciousness in which one perceives directly another level of Intelligence, and experiences one's interaction with this other Intelligence.
Metaphysically, this chakra is related to creativity, creating, manifesting in the physical world the fulfillment of one's goals.
Element: Ether, as the crossover between the physical world and the world of Spirit. On the physical level, it corresponds to deep space as the most subtle physical element. From the point of view of the Spiritual, it represents the matrix on which physical reality manifests.
Metaphorically, it represents a person's relationship with their space, the movie that is playing around them.

Throat Chakra

Also known as: Cornucopia Center, Visuddha
Body Mind Associations:
Color: Sky blue
Parts of the body: This chakra controls the throat and the neck, and the arms and the hands. It is associated with the brachial or cervical plexus.
Sense: Sense of Hearing
Endocrine Gland: Thyroid Gland
Consciousness: The aspects of expressing and receiving. Expressing can be in the form of communicating what one wants and what one feels, or it can be an artistic expression, as an artist painting, a dancer dancing, a musician playing music, using a form for expressing and bringing to the outside what was within. Expressing is related to receiving, as in "Ask, and ye shall receive."
This chakra is associated with listening to one's intuition, which guides one in an optimal flow, in which one sees one's goals manifest, and it seems that the Universe provides all their needs with no effort on their part at all. It's a state of Grace. Abundance, therefore, is associated with this chakra, as is the aspect of unconditional receiving necessary to accept the abundance of the Universe.
This is the first level of consciousness in which one perceives directly another level of Intelligence, and experiences one's interaction with this other Intelligence.
Metaphysically, this chakra is related to creativity, creating, manifesting in the physical world the fulfillment of one's goals.
Element: Ether, as the crossover between the physical world and the world of Spirit. On the physical level, it corresponds to deep space as the most subtle physical element. From the point of view of the Spiritual, it represents the matrix on which physical reality manifests.
Metaphorically, it represents a person's relationship with their space, the movie that is playing around them.

Heart Chakra

Also known as: Living Love Center, Anahata
Body Mind Associations:
Color: Emerald Green
Parts of the body: This Chakra is associated with the heart and the blood circulatory system, and the cardiac plexus, as well as the lungs and the entire chest area.
Endocrine Gland: Thymus Gland, controlling the immune system.
Sense: Sense of touch, in its aspect of relating to the person inside the body, and distinct from the sensation of the Orange Chakra, which is more about the sensation one feels from their own body. Hugging, therefore, is a Heart Chakra activity. When one hugs, one is aware of what the person inside the other body feels, and they are aware of what you feel inside your body, and there is a sense of relating to the person inside the body. Sensitivity about being touched indicates heart chakra sensitivity.
Consciousness: Perceptions of love, relationships (relating) with people close to your heart, e.g. partner, siblings, parents, children. Difficulty with breathing, or with the lungs, the organs of air, indicates tension in the Heart Chakra. A person's relationship with air reflects their relationship with love.
AIDS is a problem with the person's perceptions of love, since it is the immune system which is affected. The person feels that their lifestyle separates them from those they love, often because of societal judgment.
Element: Air

Solar Plexus Chakra

Also known as: Power Center, Manipura
Body Mind Associations:
Color: Yellow
Parts of the Body: The parts of the body associated with this chakra include the muscular system, the skin as a system, the solar plexus, the large intestine, stomach, liver, and other organs and glands in the region of the solar plexus. Also the eyes, as the organs of sight, and the face, representing figuratively the face one shows the world.
Endocrine Gland: The pancreas
Sense: Eyesight
Consciousness: Parts of the consciousness associated with this chakra include perceptions concerned with power, control, freedom, the ease with which one is able to be themselves - ease of being. Mental activity and the mental body is also associated with this chakra. The solar plexus chakra is also associated with the level of being we call the personality, or ego.
The relationship a person has with fire, or the sun, can be seen to have its parallels in the person’s relationship with the parts of their consciousness that this chakra represents. Someone sensitive about the sun, then, can be seen to have particular sensitivities about power, or control, or freedom.
Element: Fire, the sun.

Orange Chakra

Also known as: Sensation Center, Spleen Chakra, Hara, Svadhisthana
Body Mind Associations:
Color: Orange
Parts of the body: Reproductive system, sexual organs, lumbar plexus
Endocrine gland: Gonads
Sense: Sense of taste, appetite
Consciousness: This chakra is associated with the parts of the consciousness concerned with food and sex. It is about the body's communication to the Being inside, about what the body wants and needs, and what it finds pleasurable. The person's ability to have children is also associated with this chakra. If there is not a clear relationship with the element of water, associated with this chakra, the person's relationship with water is a reflection of their relationship with the parts of their consciousness associated with this chakra, i.e. food, sex, or having children.
This chakra is also associated with the emotional body, and the person's willingness to feel their emotions.
Element: Water

Root Chakra

Also known as: Security Center, Muladhara
Body/Mind Associations:
Location: The perineum, the point between the anus and the sex organs
Color : Red
Parts of the body: Lymph system, skeleton system (teeth and bones), the prostate gland in men, the sacral plexus, the bladder and elimination system, and the lower extremities (legs - feet, ankles , etc.). Also the nose, since it is the organ of the sense of smell, and associated with survival.
Endocrine gland: Adrenal glands
Sense: Smell
Consciousness: Security, survival, trust, the relationship with money, home, job. Ability to be grounded, to be present in the here and now. Ability to allow one's self to be nourished, in the sense of allowing one's Inner Being to be satisfied. This chakra also reflects a person's connection with their mother, and with Mother Earth. How the person feels about being on the earth. Connection with the physical body.
Symptoms or tensions in the parts of the body controlled by this chakra indicate tensions in the parts of the person's consciousness related to this chakra. Tension here is experienced as insecurity as a general perceptual filter. More tension is experienced as fear. More than that is experienced as terror, or a threat to survival.
Element: Earth

Your Body Is The Mirror Of Your Life

Everything begins with your consciousness. Everything that happens in your life, and everything that happens in your body, begins with something happening in your consciousness.
Your consciousness is who you are, your experience of Being.
You decide what ideas to accept and which to reject. You decide what to think, and you decide what to feel. When these decisions leave you with residual stress, you experience the stress as if in your physical body. We know that stress creates symptoms. The interesting question is, "Which stress creates which symptoms?" When we are able to quantify this process, we are then able to see the body as a map of the person's consciousness, relating particular symptoms to particular stresses and particular ways of being, in the same way that Type "A" Behavior has been able to be associated with heart disease.
Everything Starts In Your Consciousness

To understand this map, we must first orient ourselves to the idea that the causes of symptoms are within. While it's true that germs cause disease and accidents cause injuries, it is also true that this happens in accord with what is happening in the consciousness of the person involved.
Germs are everywhere. Why are some people affected and not others? Something different is happening in their consciousness.
Why do some patients in hospitals respond better to treatment than others? They have different attitudes. Something different is happening in their consciousness When someone is injured in an "accident," why is it that a very specific part of the body is affected, and that it is the same part that has had habitual problems? Is that an "accident," or is there a pattern and an order to the way things happen in our bodies?

You Are A Being of Energy

Your consciousness, your experience of Being, who you really are, is energy. We can call it "Life Energy" for now. This energy does not just live in your brain; it fills your entire body. Your consciousness is connected to every cell in your body. Through your consciousness, you can communicate with every organ and every tissue, and a number of therapies are based on this communication with the organs which have been affected by some kind of symptom or disorder.

This energy which is your consciousness, and which reflects your state of consciousness, can be measured through the process known as Kirlian photography. When you take a Kirlian photograph of your hand, it shows a certain pattern of energy. If you take a second photograph while imagining that you are sending love and energy to someone you know, there will be a different pattern of energy shown on the Kirlian photograph. Thus, we can see that a change in your consciousness creates a change in the energy field that is being photographed, which we call the aura.

This energy field shown in the Kirlian photographs has been quantified, so that when there are "holes" in particular parts of the energy field, these are said to correspond to particular weaknesses in specific parts of the physical body. The interesting thing about this is that the weakness shows up in the energy field before there is ever any evidence of it on the physical level.

Thus, we have an interesting direction of manifestation shown through what we have described.

1. A change of consciousness creates a change in the energy field.

2. A change in the energy field happens before a change in the physical body.

The direction of manifestation is from the consciousness, through the energy field, to the physical body.

Consciousness--1--Energy Field--2--Physical Body

When we look at things in this way, we see that it is not the physical body creating the energy field, the aura, but rather the aura or energy field that is creating the physical body. What we see as the physical body is the end result of a process that begins with the consciousness.

We Each Create Our Reality

When someone makes a decision that leaves them with stress, creating a blockage in the energy field with a sufficient degree of intensity, this creates a symptom on the physical level. The symptom speaks a certain language, which reflects the idea that we each create our own reality. When the symptom is described from that point of view, the metaphoric significance of the symptom becomes clear. Thus, instead of saying, "I can't see," the person would have to say, "I have been keeping myself from seeing something." If they cannot walk, they would have to say, "I have been keeping myself from walking away from something." And so on. We must understand that there are no accidents and no coincidences. Things do happen according to a pattern and order.

The Human Directional System

We can say that we have an inner guidance system, a connection to our Higher Self, or our Inner Being, or whatever name we choose to give this Higher Intelligence. This inner guidance system functions through what we call our intuition, or our instinct. It speaks a very simple language. Either it feels good, or it doesn't. All the rest is just politics.

We are told we should move with what feels good, and do not do what doesn't feel good to us. We are told to trust this inner voice. When we don't follow this inner voice we feel tension. We feel not-good.

Then, the voice must get louder. The next level of communication is through the emotions. As we move more and more in the direction that feels not-good, we experience more and more emotions that feel not-good, and at some point we can say, "I should have listened to myself when I thought to move in the other direction." That meant that we heard the inner voice. Otherwise, we could not have said, "I should have listened." If we make the decision we know is the right one for us, and therefore change direction, there is a release of tension, we feel better, and we know we are again on the right track.

If we continue to move in the direction that feels not-good, the communication reaches the physical level. We create a symptom, and the symptom speaks a language which reflects the idea that we each create our own reality. When we describe the symptom from that point of view, we can understand the message.

If we change our way of being, we have received the message, and the symptom has no further reason for being. It is able to be released, according to whatever we allow ourselves to believe is possible.

If we created the symptom with a decision, we are also able to release it with a decision.

As an hypothesis, we can imagine that someone makes a decision that it is not a good idea to express what they want. From that moment, whenever there is something they want, they keep themselves from expressing it, and therefore from having what they want. That feels not-good. The tension grows. They feel more and more not-good as they keep themselves from expressing what they want and not having it.

Eventually, something happens to create a symptom on the physical level, and their right arm is affected. It could have happened through falling from a ladder, or in an automobile accident, or by pinching a nerve in the neck, or by "sleeping in a draft."

Something had to happen on the physical level to create the symptom, in order to give the person the message on the physical level about what they had been doing to themselves. We do to ourselves literally what we have been doing to ourselves figuratively.

The effect is that the person cannot move their arm. They are keeping themselves from reaching for something, and since it is the right arm, on the "will" side of the body, they are keeping themselves from reaching for or going for what they want. They have been giving themselves reasons to not believe that they could have what they want. When they begin to do something different in their consciousness, they notice that something different begins to happen with their arm, and the symptom is able to be released.

Return to “Chakra”