help with client

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

halston111

help with client

Post by halston111 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:45 pm

have a client that has been having issues with lettign go of past hurts in romantic relationships. I would like to know what others have done to help chear this negative self image that he has developed thqat he dooes not deserve to be loved. This is a problem that I have little experience with and I dont know where to start. he is open t any ideas that this board can offer to me to help him find a way to transition into a more positive image of his self worth

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:13 pm

Hi Halston, welcome to MB,

You dont give any details of what therapy you are using? There are many ways of cutting ties to the past and improving self esteem and self confidence. Giving a crystal therapy treatment is one way, and giving them the right crystals to carry or wear can work wonders too. Stones like Rose Quartz, Citrine and Rhodochrosite will work to boost the energy needed to overcome these kind of problems. Also sometimes these occur because the heart chakra is too open and need rebalancing, specially the pink higher heart area. Another is reiki, karmic, reiki will help, as will any reiki treatment, and of course, just talking and listening :)

What therapies do you use then perhaps we can work out a plan?

Return to “Chakra”