Chakra clearing exercises

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

aelis2004

Chakra clearing exercises

Post by aelis2004 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:22 am

I am going to post here some easy chakra clearing exercises, which by balancing your chakras they will also strengthen your aura.

The first I shall call "WHIRLWIND".
Imagine a small white whirlwind something like 30-50 cms above your head. See it forming little by little. Lower the whirlwind so that it enters your body with its tip from the crown chakra. See how by entering it enlarges to its original shape to envolve all your body, feet and part of the earth underneath you. As it slowly descends inside you it grows larger, when it reaches chakras points transform it in a coloured whirlwind corresponding to that chakra colour. Feel cleansed as it advances, and relieved. Think that is carrying away all the "dirt" and "debris" and worries that interfere with your life. As the whilwind exits you through the soles of your feet and going inside the soil through your roots, feel yourself as a being of light, shining bright. You will feel much better!

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:30 am

If your life is hectic, and don't have time to stop but you think you really need balancing, try this: "THE SHOWER"

When you step into the shower, run it as you are used to. While you soap yourself up, think that each bubble is a bubble of light and that you are washing away all the "debris" that interfere with a happy life. When you wash it off, feeel each drop as holy and God-given, that allows you to be cleansed and have a better day/night. Imagine all your worries going down the drain with the soapy water... This is the easiest possible chakra balancing exercise and I guarantee it will make you a happier person! And the beauty of it that on a hot day you can practice it as often as you feel the need for a good shower! :smt002
Last edited by aelis2004 on Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:36 am

If instead you feel you'd rather do something as you wake up in the morning, in the moment your awareness stretches out and you still have your eyes closed, try this, "THE INNER SMILE":
When doing this exercise you can imagine your chakras or your organs, as you prefer. Smile inside you... smile to your brain, to your heart, to your stomach.... concentrate on them for a few seconds and tell them "good morning" and smile. It's a very easy excercise and you'll probably be smiling to the world by the time your feet touch the floor...... :)

FloridaLightWorker

Balancing the Third Chakra

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:47 pm

I found this today and thought I would share it. . .

Reservoir Of Strength
The Third Chakra

When individuals experience difficult times, they often find that they possess a previously undiscovered reservoir of strength. In ancient Vedic texts, the third, or Manipura chakra (when healthy) is the seat of that strength, bolstering courage and determination in times of stress and uncertainty. This chakra radiates from the base of the sternum, governing our emotions, will, and ego. When balanced, it blesses one with a profound drive to succeed, authority, integrity, and self-respect. It is active, rather than passive, and helps in the achievement of tasks both great and small. The Manipura chakra may be visualized as a bright, cheerful yellow and is associated with the sunflower and amber.

Because of its connection to the ego, when the third chakra is in a depleted state, it is common to experience feelings of inadequacy, doubt, and rejection; depression and lethargy; and intense worry. Too much energy focused in the area leads to the desire to exert inappropriate control over one's environment. A well-developed Manipura chakra empowers you to grow in positive ways and inspires you to act on your desires. It is possible to exert a balancing influence over the chakra by bringing fire into your life in the form of candles or hearth fires, wearing yellow clothing, and doing exercises that strengthen the muscles of the abdomen and teach you to breath deeply using the diaphragm. You can stimulate an under-active third chakra by burning cinnamon or carnation incense, using peppermint or lemon essential oils and Ginkgo biloba or milk thistle, and exposing the chakra to tiger-eye. The simplest and most potent method of opening and energizing the chakra is relaxing your emotional center. Laugh and cry more often, let yourself be more sensitive, and embrace your raw emotions.

Living with a repressed Manipura chakra is like existing automatically, without vitality. Its qualities can be the cause of overwork and excessive perfectionism, but this chakra is more often the seat of free will, goals, personal power, and decisiveness. When nurtured, it can lead you to new heights of spirituality and balance in all aspects of your life.

'In the Light' . . . Linda :smt050

wisesungirl

Re: Balancing the Third Chakra

Post by wisesungirl » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:40 am

FloridaLightWorker wrote:I found this today and thought I would share it. . .

Reservoir Of Strength
The Third Chakra

When individuals experience difficult times, they often find that they possess a previously undiscovered reservoir of strength. In ancient Vedic texts, the third, or Manipura chakra (when healthy) is the seat of that strength, bolstering courage and determination in times of stress and uncertainty. This chakra radiates from the base of the sternum, governing our emotions, will, and ego. When balanced, it blesses one with a profound drive to succeed, authority, integrity, and self-respect. It is active, rather than passive, and helps in the achievement of tasks both great and small. The Manipura chakra may be visualized as a bright, cheerful yellow and is associated with the sunflower and amber.

Because of its connection to the ego, when the third chakra is in a depleted state, it is common to experience feelings of inadequacy, doubt, and rejection; depression and lethargy; and intense worry. Too much energy focused in the area leads to the desire to exert inappropriate control over one's environment. A well-developed Manipura chakra empowers you to grow in positive ways and inspires you to act on your desires. It is possible to exert a balancing influence over the chakra by bringing fire into your life in the form of candles or hearth fires, wearing yellow clothing, and doing exercises that strengthen the muscles of the abdomen and teach you to breath deeply using the diaphragm. You can stimulate an under-active third chakra by burning cinnamon or carnation incense, using peppermint or lemon essential oils and Ginkgo biloba or milk thistle, and exposing the chakra to tiger-eye. The simplest and most potent method of opening and energizing the chakra is relaxing your emotional center. Laugh and cry more often, let yourself be more sensitive, and embrace your raw emotions.

Living with a repressed Manipura chakra is like existing automatically, without vitality. Its qualities can be the cause of overwork and excessive perfectionism, but this chakra is more often the seat of free will, goals, personal power, and decisiveness. When nurtured, it can lead you to new heights of spirituality and balance in all aspects of your life.

'In the Light' . . . Linda :smt050
Where did you find this info it is great!

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:41 am

Thank you, Linda! Sorry for not replying earlier :smt053 This in indeed great info that you have found! :)

FloridaLightWorker

Clueless here. . .

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:30 pm

Dear Wisesungirl, and Aleis2004,

I surf the net, being retired all the time and I do not always bookmark when I find good info. I am clueless here, as I did not bookmark this site and I wish I had.

I only recently saw this post so I apologize for not answering sooner. . .

Blessings! Linda :smt060

Gillian

Re Balancing Chakras

Post by Gillian » Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:05 am

Hi,
Such positive information - I would love to read similar information on the 7 major Chakras, and cleansing exercises on same. They are so helpful.

Gillian

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:51 am

Gillian, you can actually cleanse and balance each chakra by meditating on them and filling each one with its respective colour. That in itself will balance the chakra. Any of these exercises and the grounding exercise will also help.
http://www.MysticBoard.com/viewtopic.php?t=2128

Gillian

Balancing the Third Chakra

Post by Gillian » Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:02 am

An easy way to return to an unmarked web site is to use the article title in your preferred search engine address bar.

I found the article in http://www.dailyom.com and have added the site to "my favourites" .

Many thanks for your reminder Aelis2004, I'd forgotten where those exercises had been posted....so I've created a new Chakra file to have them readily to hand.

Gillian

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:17 am

Thank you Gillian and Linda...... a great site! Went straight to my bookmarks! :)

FloridaLightWorker

Gillian - thank You for your expertise!

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:34 pm

Dear Gillian,

That you so much for that little piece of info about recalling websites!
I have been on the net for 9 years and I learn something new every day!

At least now I can put it into my search engine and not feel like an
'early' Brain Dead Senior! *laughing*

Blessings to You! . . . Linda :smt060

justrafa

Post by justrafa » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:40 pm

wow i trai this exercise and i was amasing i feel how energy enter my hole body i now feel like new thanks

lkissy

Whirlwind

Post by lkissy » Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:59 am

i never thought about using a whirlwind as a method to balance and clean the chakras.  it was an interesting way of doing it.  thank you.

lkissy

Shower Chakra Cleansing

Post by lkissy » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:04 am

Aelis, i like this way the best.  not only does it balance and clean the chakras, it relieves a lot of stress.  this is a wonderful way of taking care of our chakras.  thanks.   :)

Return to “Chakra”