Question in regards to the 5th Chakra

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Flame haired one

Question in regards to the 5th Chakra

Post by Flame haired one » Sat May 26, 2007 5:08 am

Upon some investigations, in regards to what Chakras mean...I am no expert BTW...

I came upon something that stuck out to me.  I at times have an issue with my throat feeling like it is 'tight' or 'closed'.  I may just be sitting down or under light stress, if you will.  The question I have is:  When reading different articles - this meant that my Chakra was 'blocked'.  Is this true?  If so, are there any type of exercises that I can do to 'undo' what is going on?

Thank you.

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:44 pm

The best way to help this is to start from the bottom and work your way up bringing in energy if the root chakra is not fully balanced then the energy can fade towards the crown.

Flame haired one

Post by Flame haired one » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:30 pm

Gem wrote:The best way to help this is to start from the bottom and work your way up bringing in energy if the root chakra is not fully balanced then the energy can fade towards the crown.
Thanks...I have really been working on my breathing/meditation.  Helps some to visualize.

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Visualisation can really help as can things like wearing blue scarves or blue stones around your neck :) or something like a clear quartz crystal point :)

Darn it I always revert back to crystals lol  sorry  xx

Return to “Chakra”