chakras burning my hair?

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sonicpunk32

chakras burning my hair?

Post by sonicpunk32 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:14 pm

is it possible that my crown and third eye chakra could be active right now which could be causing hair loss at the back/center of my head, the top center of my head, and a bit at the front of my forehead? also is it possible that my throat chakra could be activating, causing and affecting my beard growth, like slowing it down. i've noticed for the past 6 months i've been getting bald on my scalp in the areas i've mentioned, and my beard has been affected as well in it's rate of growth. it doesnt grow as long as it used to either and there are a few follicles there that dont produce hair anymore. there is a bald spot right on the top center of my head the size of my thumb and it's been getting bigger for the past 3 months. same with the bald spot on the back of my head. (i read somewhere that the third eye has vortexes on the front of the forehead and at the back of the head, and also that the "mind's eye" is located at the back of the head.)

i read somewhere once that chakras if they harness enough energy can burn the hair on the physical body where their energy emanates. dont know if that's true. yes i am going to check with a dermatologist to find out what is wrong, just that i dont know of any doctors who also believe that energy can also affect the physical body at times (lol) so i'm asking here. i dont think it's male pattern baldness, as my hairline hasnt receeded. and a year ago, i didnt have this problem at all. and i'm 20 years old. before September 2006, i used to enjoy a thicker beard and enjoyed my head of hair, but now these problems started, and they started getting progressively worse this year.

Gem

Re: chakras burning my hair?

Post by Gem » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:07 pm

sonicpunk32 wrote:is it possible that my crown and third eye chakra could be active right now which could be causing hair loss at the back/center of my head, the top center of my head, and a bit at the front of my forehead? also is it possible that my throat chakra could be activating, causing and affecting my beard growth, like slowing it down. i've noticed for the past 6 months i've been getting bald on my scalp in the areas i've mentioned, and my beard has been affected as well in it's rate of growth. it doesnt grow as long as it used to either and there are a few follicles there that dont produce hair anymore. there is a bald spot right on the top center of my head the size of my thumb and it's been getting bigger for the past 3 months. same with the bald spot on the back of my head. (i read somewhere that the third eye has vortexes on the front of the forehead and at the back of the head, and also that the "mind's eye" is located at the back of the head.)

i read somewhere once that chakras if they harness enough energy can burn the hair on the physical body where their energy emanates. dont know if that's true. yes i am going to check with a dermatologist to find out what is wrong, just that i dont know of any doctors who also believe that energy can also affect the physical body at times (lol) so i'm asking here. i dont think it's male pattern baldness, as my hairline hasnt receeded. and a year ago, i didnt have this problem at all. and i'm 20 years old. before September 2006, i used to enjoy a thicker beard and enjoyed my head of hair, but now these problems started, and they started getting progressively worse this year.
Hi,

I would suggest a trip to the doctor to check for other medical causes. Chakras really don't cause baldness or hair thinning.

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:28 pm

First look to see if you have hereditary baldness
if you don't then a trip to the doctor to check for other medical causes as Gem suggests  
alopeshia can cause hair loss at any age it may last for a while although its scary loosing your hair please rest assured if this is what you have your hair will eventually grow back-- my sisters did with no trace left of hair loss

Return to “Chakra”