CHAKRA BLOCKAGE

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

decentgal

Post by decentgal » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:38 am

well wgamer there are two ways i know from yoga and one is sperm blocking and other is raja yoga kriya which uses triple lock.
Sperm blocking can be used when yo are having an orgasm and raja yoga kriya  should be used as a daily practice to convert the energy of sacral chakra into spiritual enrgy and be used to clear your central channel and open all your upper chakras wide and clear the blokcages.

I have been using triple lock or raja yoga meditation so i know it works but i dont know about sperm blocking but i will sure provide you the link and you can have a look at that.

Just give me one or twodays more
thanks

wgamer

Post by wgamer » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:28 am

Thanx for the links to second method decentgal. But could you explain the raja yoga kriya more? Or will you provide links for that too? much obliged.  Tnx in advance.

decentgal

Post by decentgal » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:53 am

Courtesy Anmol Mehta.com

Triple Lock(Maha Bandha)

Benefits of Maha Bandha:
Awakens Kundalini Shakti, and sequentially allows this energy to travel up the spine, activating each chakra and opening up the higher centers.

Balances the entire endocrine system.

Promotes deep relaxation and stress relief.

Improves the respiratory, digestive and nervous systems.

Promotes a meditative state of mind.

Promotes spiritual evolution.

Maha Bandha Practice - Advanced Tantric Technique:
I will explain how to practice Maha bandha using the more common method with breath held out.  Also, in the instructions below, I suggest using Sukh Asana (simple cross legged), but in the video I am demonstrating it in Rock Pose, as that is how it is done after Sat Kriya.

Sit with your legs crossed and close your eyes.

Elongate your spine upwards.  Sit up nice and tall.

Take a deep breath and then exhale completely.

Now with the breath held out.  Apply the following locks in sequence.

Root Lock (Mula Bandha): To apply root lock you should contract the rectum, sex organ and naval (lower abdominal region) by pulling these 3 muscle groups up and in.

Diaphragm Lock (Uddiyana Bandha): To apply diaphragm lock you should pull the abdominal muscles up and in under the rib cage.  Suck your stomach all the way in.

Neck Lock (Jalandhara Bandha): To apply neck lock draw your chin back firmly and slightly down (like a soldier at attention) creating tension in the back of the neck and causing a compression of the throat region.
Hold these locks with your breath held out, for as long as comfortable.  Then release them as you inhale and relax.

Repeat again for a total of 3 rounds initially.  As you become more proficient, you can increase the number of rounds to 10 or more.

decentgal

Post by decentgal » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:55 am

For sperm blocking i have to search the notes or link so plz give me some more time.

wgamer

Post by wgamer » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:22 am

Hi decentgal, thanks for the info on triple block. Is the same as the raja yoga kriya meditation u have mentioned in your previous posts? I mean, is there any visualisation such as raising the energy from root chakra  to higher chakras involved in this or just the triple locks?
thanks

decentgal

sperm blocking

Post by decentgal » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:30 am

courtesy ayp lessons:
The semen wants to go, and that is it. Sex is a mad dash for that, and everything else tends to fall by the wayside.

So, how do we get around this? The key is in altering the habit of the inner neurology of orgasm. We do this by giving the male neurology a familiarity with a different way of traveling the road of stimulation. In doing so, we find a different experience of pleasure, the experience of divine ecstasy coming up through the nervous system. In time, divine ecstasy becomes more charming than the jerking and lurching of genital orgasm, and we become motivated to spend more time in the habit of preorgasmic stimulation. We then have the choice – preorgasmic tantric sex or genital orgasm. Maybe in a single session we'd like to have both, beginning with a long session of the former and finally ending with the latter. Once in a while, why not? That is having the cake and eating it too. Of course, be doing that too often (like more than every week or two) and the cake will be eating up your yoga.

In principle, the holdback method alone can provide the necessary training for the man. We will talk about the woman's evolving role in tantric sex in the next lesson. She is very important, obviously. But first, we have to deliver her a motivated tantric man. Without that, there won't be much tantric sex going on. That is why we are focusing on the man first.

Is the holdback method enough for training the man's orgasmic response? Maybe for some it is, especially if they are experienced and have been working seriously on extending their orgasm already. But for many, the holdback method will not be enough.

We will now talk about blocking male ejaculation. It is an ancient tantric method with a long history of success. It is simple enough to do.

When orgasm is about to come on, the man puts one or two fingers (usually index and/or middle finger) at the perineum, presses inward and forward against the pubic bone, and blocks the urethra channel that the semen is about to come through. The orgasm still occurs, but the semen is blocked from leaving the body. If the man lets go too soon, the semen can still escape. If he holds the block for a minute or two and then lets go, the semen will be reabsorbed and none will escape.

Blocking can be done by reaching to the perineum from either the front or the back. In tantric lovemaking with a partner, the man can reach from the back and block his ejaculation if he has slipped and gone too far with stimulation. He still has orgasm and will be done with sex for a while, but he has blocked the loss of semen from his orgasm.

Beyond the mechanics of stopping the exit of semen from the body, the blocking method has several other aspects related to training the orgasmic response of the man.

First, having an orgasm with the ejaculation blocked is not nearly as pleasurable as having one with a free flow of semen. If a man's bhakti brings him to engage in blocking most of his ejaculations, then there will also be a gradual shift in his motivation from wanting to go to orgasm to wanting to stay in front of it. So, blocking, besides stopping semen from leaving, provides an incentive for a man to stay in front of orgasm. Why go there if it is going to be less pleasurable than continuing in preorgasmic sex and climbing that stairway to heaven with our lover?

Second, given what has just been said, blocking is not something that will be needed forever. It is a voluntary, temporary measure, like having training wheels on a bicycle. Aren't you glad to hear that? Bicycles with training wheels are not much fun at all. We want to get them off as soon as possible. So, we have an additional incentive to train our orgasmic response, and reduce our reliance on the training wheels. Once we learn to stay preorgasmic in sex for long periods, we won't need blocking very often. By the time we get to that stage, having genital orgasm may be part of sex only after an hour or two in union, or maybe we will forget about it completely.

Forget about orgasm? Yes, the experiences in long tantric sex can become so profound that we can forget about orgasm completely. Hard to believe, but it is true. Tantric sex can be that good. And it is good advanced yoga practice too! Over time, the importance of the genital orgasm will fade to the background. We can still have it if we want it, but it will become less attractive as our divine ecstasy expands beyond it. Sex will still be good, but in a different way. Sex will become an expression of our overall rising enlightenment, rather than the obsessive needful thing it has been in the past.

Now we should talk about male masturbation.

It was mentioned that blocking can be done from the front or the back. If a man is masturbating, the blocking can come in from the front. Given the fact that the total semen expelled in masturbation in the lifetime of an average man exceeds the amount expelled in lovemaking manyfold, we should really talk about it.

Masturbation is the greatest expeller of semen for many men. Masturbation also happens to be an advantageous time to be training the male orgasm. It is a good time to practice the equivalent of the holdback method, holding back before orgasm over and over again, and permanently building the staying power to a high level. It is also a good time to practice blocking when orgasm comes. So, all the elements are there. Stimulation, pauses, and blocking as necessary. Only the partner is missing. Interestingly, this is not far from what we are doing in the traditional methods of mulabandha, siddhasana, and other advanced yoga practices – stimulating our sexual energy systematically up through our nervous system.

So, is tantric masturbation a kind of yoga practice? Yes, it can be as long as it remains preorgasmic. It is also an ideal self-training ground for a man to prepare for tantric sex with a partner.

None of this is to promote excessive sexual activity, or more masturbation than is already going on. It is just to add an awareness of tantric methods that can be incorporated into what we are already doing in our sex life. If we do so intelligently, dramatic changes in our experience of sex can be achieved, and our overall advanced yoga practices will be enhanced significantly.

decentgal

Post by decentgal » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:33 am

yes triple and raja yoga kriya are almost same .Triple lock is the essence .You may visualize in the end that energy is moving up.

wgamer

Post by wgamer » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:28 am

tnx for the info, decentgal

MacLir

Post by MacLir » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:07 pm

wgamer wrote:Maclir,

I need some clarification on your method.

My understanding is: the microcosm orbit starts at perineum, travel through the spinal chord at the back of the body to the crown chakra and travel back down to the perineum in the front of the body. right? and by drawing the sperm upward do  u mean that one should visualise the sperm being drawn upwards from the perineum at the time of ejaculation? also should it be done in the front channel or back channel. which channel to use to get it down to the navel chakra? and by rotation u mean the sperm has again to be moved upward thru the back channel to the crown and back down to navel thru front of the channel of the orbit?  wat to do at the end of roatations? leave it at navel or bring it to root chakra/perineum?  any preliminary chakra opening that need to be done for this exercise?  your explanation would be highly appreciated.

In my case, I do not visualize it, or perhaps i do, if you want to call it visualization[N.B : When you're successful in drawing the sperm, there'd be no ejaculation at all, 'cause you're really drawing the sperm upward to your brain, that's why i don't want to call it as visualization. But in the early practices, yes, i too had been visualizing it]. When you feel you want to reach orgasm, just try to bring that 'itchy' feeling through the back channel to Baihui(top of the head). When the orgasm is over, draw it down to Dantian--in the middle of the stomach, behind navel--while spin it(i think this is the better term) in Dantian 24 times. i spin it to ensure there's no sperm left, in the brain or in the channel(i received this method from my girlfriend about 17 years ago, not long before she left physical realm & went on to the spirit realm; & as she said, this method is still imperfect, & that i should improve it. So you too can improve it after you have enough knowledge, of course). After you saved the energy in Dantian? Nothing else to be done. The Microcosm Orbit is something that exist in each one of us, & can be use for many purposes, using many different techniques.
If you want to, there is a meditation on Microcosm Orbit. It is(now you have to use visualization) by visualizing ball of energy, about 5 mm in diameter, in the perineum. Ascend it through the back channel, down through the front, until it returns to perineum. Keep circulating the ball of energy that way, & when you had enough, save that ball of energy in Dantian, & once again, you can spin it 24 times like I have explained.

P.S : The Orbit always go upward through the spine & then downward through the front of body, never--& shall never be--reversed(because the movement of Kundalini is involved here).

wgamer

Post by wgamer » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:21 pm

thanks maclir

Ramesses

Post by Ramesses » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:20 am

I think the blocking method described actually leads to this : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrograde_ejaculation

In which case the semen is still released into the bladder.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am

It's funny Wikipedia describes this as "When the bladder sphincter does not function properly, retrograde ejaculation may occur." while tantric texts describe it as  degree of subjugation of primal energies and a path to immortality, far from a malfunction., and similar metabolic process is possible for females too.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Ramesses

Post by Ramesses » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Well, if the point is to stop semen from leaving the body then it does not actually do that. You just urinate it out later.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:29 am

But absorption occurs in the colon and in the bladder. Until matter leaves the body it is open to absorption. So it may leave via urine but some of the vitality is absorbed.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Ramesses

Post by Ramesses » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:04 am

But I think if you do that consistently it will lead to weakening of the bladder sphincter. Which could lead to infertility.

Also to take it to the EXTREME wouldn't that mean you could just drink a bunch of semen and gain a bunch of vitality? (Clearly I am being sarcastic don't do that.)

My understanding is that once your body lets go of something it is gone forever. If you re-absorb any semen in your bladder I think that you would just be getting the raw form of it like with food (broken down into basic proteins and sugar molecules.) So even if you absorb any semen in your bladder I think you would gain more just by eating 1 bite of a pear or something.

Return to “Chakra”