Chakra Music

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

remusa

Chakra Music

Post by remusa » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:28 am

Can anyone reccomend some music or chants or something similiar to work with the chakras? Thanks in advance.
Blessed be.
:smt020

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:25 am

Any thing with single major chord strikes like Aummmm
great if you put the cord with the correct chakra you really feel it resouinding in you body

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:44 pm

i also think with your own voice you can make beautiful music with the AUMMM.by trying to do so you will find the best music in resonance with your individual chakra.

well specific music already composed i don't know really but i like listening to piano music.

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:48 am

An expansion on the aum sound if you can mentally reverbarte the sound in you major and minor center in you body and see what wavelength the sound actually follows you can in theory fast track you spiritual evoloution

DK

iva.iren

Post by iva.iren » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:57 pm

reiki's music for relax

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:44 am

crystal singing bowls are awesome for chakra work.
or the brass bowls.
I also like any of the Native American flute music.  For me the Native American flutes strike the right chords for chakra healing and during Reiki treatments.

lluvia

CHAKRA MUSIC

Post by lluvia » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:54 am

:smt006 HI I GOT SOME CHAKRA MUSIC FROM YOUTUBE.COM THEY HAVE SOME THAT ARE PRETTY GOOD HOPE IT HELPS,ALSO NATURE MUSIC N OCEAN WAVES HELP ME A LOT 2 :smt020 LLUVIA

Maris

Chakra Music

Post by Maris » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:45 am

Steven Halpern is an award-winning composer, recording artist and producer whose healing music has helped millions worldwide to experience the blessings and benefits of deep relaxation and inner peace.

CHAKRA SUITE, his debut release in 1975 helped establish a “quiet revolution” and a new genre in contemporary instrumental music. To date it has sold over 700,000 copies. Halpern’s cumulative sales exceed 6 million units and his current releases continue to set the standard of excellence in the field.

Based on his own spiritual and health-related experiences, Steven discovered secrets of combining ancient sound healing traditions with quantum biology and energy medicine to produce recordings that support relaxation, stress management, yoga, meditation, massage, sleep, accelerated learning and pure listening pleasure.

http://www.innerpeacemusic.com/about-steven-halpern.asp
ALL IS ONE

Return to “Chakra”