how can I open my third eye

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING

how can I open my third eye

Post by UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:15 am

Hi ,

I was wondering if anyone help me out on how do I know if my third eye is open? I have seen spirits at night apon waiting but I cant seem to focus clearing on them is this because off my third eye?
and also  how would I open it  if it wasnt open  and close it off?

kind regards

Sirius4979

Post by Sirius4979 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:25 am

wow you can see spirits at night?  
Thats alot better than most psychic practitioners like me.
Your third eye is already open friend.
You're at the stage of impowering it, it will get clearer and clearer the more you meditate on the 3rd eye.

UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING

Post by UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:47 am

Thank you sirius

I have been seeing spirits now for 11yrs it has gotta alot clear since starting a developement circle , but I wanna try work on opening it rite up so I can see when I'm fully wake .... well at least in the day , my son is able to see them  when eva they show them selfs to him ... where's me I get woken from a sleep and see them but not clearly

thank you once again for your reply

Kind Regards
Have Faith..

bybybybyon

Post by bybybybyon » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:50 pm

If ur aura is of enough positive energy, those spirits you've and can see should be of higher class.

If they are such scary-looking phantoms, you must be aware.

Spirits know of ur opening third eye.

karen_henley

Hiya.i really need some help.

Post by karen_henley » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:55 am

Hi guys. i really want to know of my third eye is open well sometimes at school or home i  cant see some spirit(ghost) but its only sometimes......its not always
is it open? or not? pls help me
if it is not...can you help me how to open it?
really want to know and how will you know if your third eye is open? :) [/quote]

karen_henley

hiya again its me ^^

Post by karen_henley » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:56 am

sorry i said i cant see  i mean i can see some ghost sometimes its my mistake

ha1bara

Post by ha1bara » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:47 am

Hi Fellas

Sorry to bump in here. I hardly see any ghosts nor spirit in my life. The only time I saw it was when I was 19.With this limited ability, can I open my third eye Chakra ? Though, up to now I's still at Heart Chakra level.

This "disability" has bugged me recently, as I move closer to Third Eye Level. Can I really obtain this chakra ?

Thank you in advance for all your thoughts about this. I highly appreciate it!

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:23 am

There are many crystals which help to clear open and align the chakras. Kyanite is a good one. Amethyst is good third eye one. Tanzanite and chariote connect the heart and the third eye. For third eye I suggest either acquiring or visualizing amethyst. Azurite is a good one for the throat third eye and crown.

Focus on the area between the eye brows. Balance this with focusing on the tip of the nose at different times. You can also look up through the center of the forehead, or look and focus on the center of the nose.

amethyst

this is a very good one for all chakras called fluorite

Tanzanite a very good one for connecting the third eye with the hear to prevent the mind from going off on tangents and guess also to prevent the heart from being blind.

and of course kyanite a very good one as it is cleansing and aligns all the chakras.

and to balance out the amethyst my favorite heart chakra stone dioptase
The beauty of this stone does not translate into a picture so well. I have one and it is my most favorite stone in my whole collection.

curiousyetcautious5

Post by curiousyetcautious5 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:24 am

ok i want to know if my third eye is open and if i am a medium or not i see spirits all the time i feel their energy i sometimes feel or feed of thier emotions like if they are sad im sad if they are angry i am angry i can  feel them following me and trying to get my attention but i cant hear them sometimes ill hear knocking tapping ect but no voices. can anyone give me someinsight on this?

thanks!

Cyrenius

Re: how can I open my third eye

Post by Cyrenius » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:44 pm

UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING wrote:
Hi ,

I was wondering if anyone help me out on how do I know if my third eye is open? I have seen spirits at night apon waiting but I cant seem to focus clearing on them is this because off my third eye?
and also  how would I open it  if it wasnt open  and close it off?

kind regards
n my opinion the best way is thro hatha yoga and meditation.

ChakraGirl

Stargazing for third-eye

Post by ChakraGirl » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:39 am

Try star-gazing.. it helps realign the third-eye to its natural vibrations.
peace. light. love

Return to “Chakra”